Pleasant x Radiant

Radiant heard the screeching of the cell door opening, he looked up to see a night creature, pink hat, pink tie. "Hello dearie~" he spoke. Radiant tried to get as far as possible, but the wall stopped him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you~ come on~" he inched closer and closer, usually the clicking of shoes sounded satisfying but now, it was terrifying. "S-stay away!" The night creature stopped and just stared at him "How cute! I didn't know your dick of a boss was hiding such an adorable little specimen" He kneeled near Radiant "The names Pleasant_night by the way! Remember it, you're gonna be screaming it all night~"

Radiant just looked at him in fear, "don't give me that look... I'll be gentle I promise~" Radiant examined the room to see for any way to escape... Of course there's nothing. Defeated, he lowered his head. "... I'll come back when you're comfortable I guess" Radiant was rather shocked to hear him say that but... Felt a bit more comforted to know he was at least respected a little.

"... Get this over with." He spoke out, Pleasant was just about to exit the cell when he said that, but quickly unlocked Radiant and carried him to a room. He gently put Radiant on the bed and locked the door. -its.. soft- Radiant quickly cuddled with the pillows, being stuck in a dungeon for 2 days then finally getting a soft bed was heaven. "Look at you, being a precious little kitten... Yeah kitten! I'll call you that from now on, what do you say?" He slightly taunted

Radiant just side eyed him "Alright don't look at me like that" he sat on the bed beside Radiant. "Let's get you undressed shall we!" He quickly put his torso inbetween Radiant's legs and started undressing him. Once he was undressed Pleasant just stared at him for a while, before snapping back. "Sorry kitten~ you just look so delicate like this, I wanna just eat you up!" Considering this was a night creature, Radiant wouldn't be surprised if he did.

"...Are you sure you wanna do it right now or should we wait?" Pleasant looked down at him "I wanna get this over with." Radiant said in a tired voice, Pleasants face became a bit sadder than usual at the response but he nodded back at him. Pleasant quickly raised Radiant's hips up to his head earning a small gasp from the operative.

"Wh-what the fuck?!" Radiant said "Just relax~ you'll like it" after saying that Pleasant started eating out Radiant's ass "gnh! Gah~" Radiant started groaning and moaning loudly. Pleasant's tongue was fast, and as much as Radiant hates to admit, he loves it. Pleasant started stroking Radiant's dick roughly, making him jolt. After some time Radiant came on Pleasant's hand and himself.

"There, wasn't so bad was it?" Pleasant said while licking the cum off his hand "ngh- mmm" Radiant was still recovering, once his breath was stable again Pleasant put Radiant's legs on his shoulders. "Alright! Let's start~" He said with a smirk on his face. He aligned himself against the musicians hole, slowly entering, once the tip was in he made sure Radiant was ok before shoving the whole thing in one go earning a jolt and yelp.

"Ngh- F-fuck~" Radiant started biting his lip when Pleasant started moving slowly "Ohhhh~ Faster please~" after hearing that he started thrusting fast and rough. "Yes!~" Radiant turned his head to the side with a small smile. "Enjoying?" Pleasant said smuggly, Radiant just moaned out a yes.

Pleasant suddenly stopped moving and pulled out. "N-ngh?" Radiant whimpered at the empty feeling, Pleasant didn't say anything and turned Radiant to his side, thrusting in harshly, hitting that sweet spot immediately. "OH! FUCK YES!~" Radiant moaned out loudly, Pleasant might be his enemy, but he's fucking good.

Pleasant started thrusting, roughly. "You're taking it so nicely" Pleasant started blurting out random compliments, making Radiant feel more comfortable. Finally, with one final thrust, Pleasant came deep into Radiant, causing him to finish as well.

They're both panting like dogs, Radiant quickly collapsed in exhaustion while Pleasant went to the bathroom and shortly came back to carry Radiant to the bath. Once they were both washed up, he took Radiant back to the bedroom, setting him on the sofa to clean up the bed sheets.

Once cleaned, he put Radiant on the bed and cuddled with him until they fell asleep.