Unstable+ Benevolent x Radiant

✨short kings✨
------------------------------------------------
It was closing hour and Benevolent was cleaning the counters and all

Radiant was sitting at the corner with Unstable. "And then and then pft-" Radiant was trying to tell a story to Unstable but could hardly hold his laugh

"I see you two are having quite the time" said Benevolent "Ye~ I didn't know short people can be fun to hang out with"

"I NOT SHORT" "sure~" "**grumbles** you're just tall" said Benevolent "Are you sure? Cause all the other operatives are near my height or taller than me"

He was annoying them repeatedly until they actually started to get angry

Benevolent and Unstable just side eyed each other and smirked. Radiant just gave a confused look but was then approached by the two "!"

**Short time skip**

"Mph!" ( sex on a table again? Eh ) Radiant was on his back on the counter being impaled on both sides by Unstable and Benevolent

"Heh- how does that feel? Being fucked by "short people"" benevolent knew radiant couldn't talk as... He was in his mouth "YES YES [OPERATIVE] RADIANT HOW FEEL? HOW FEEL?"

The two were now just making fun of him. Radiant was already close, "mph! MPH!" And just like that he came.

But just because he finished doesn't mean the others did aswell. Unstable didn't slow down whatsoever and continued at a fast pace, tears started to form in the corners of Radiant's eyes.

After some time Benevolent finally finished shooting down Radiant's throat. He removed himself from Radiant's mouth and seeing Radiant in such a condition made him chuckle

One second ago he was making fun of them because of their height now he's under them getting fucked.

"Slow- slow down please" Unstable wasn't stopping. Radiant couldn't take it anymore. He was being over stimulated.

"**Grunt** PUNISHMENT" was the last thing Unstable said before finishing inside Radiant. Radiant came for the second time.

"About time" Benevolent looked at Radiant "seems like he passed out" "GOOD PUNISHMENT" Unstable looked proud "maybe we over did it..." "HE DESERVED" Benevolent sighed "Put him on a chair I'll have to clean the counter again"

And so he did ( after getting him dressed ) after some time Radiant gained consciousness again. "**Groan**" "heh look who's awake" "f-fuck you" Radiant tried to get up but his legs gave up. "Gah-"

"HELP HOME?" Asked Unstable "can't really get up myself so yep"

The end
( this was all an excuse to call benevolent and unstable short lol )