Illusionary x Radiant

-cold- was all Radiant could think, it was mid winter and he was only wearing his boxers. It's been hours since the incident with Merciless, he's just been playing on the bed with pillows and all, while also trying to find warmth.

He looked at the box of toys Merciless had brought, realising he didn't use any except the collar. He curiously went up to the box to see what all was there. "Curious?~" an ominous voice behind him, causing him to jolt at the sudden sound.

"Hello beautiful~" Radiant flipped to see who it was. A tall man with a white tie, towering over him. "... Not much of a talker I see!" He just glanced at him, scared. The man didn't look friendly. And not at all trustworthy. Radiant sat on his knees. Knowing what the man wants. And he needs to give it to him. Whether he wants to or not.

Radiant rested his head near the man's crotch, wiggling his head a little to create friction with it. "Gh?! Y-you don't even know my name and already started?" "You don't want me to?" Radiant said while still making friction with the now buldge. He was starting to enjoy it. The man started groaning, "Illusionary-" "hm?" "Illusionarys the name" Radiant just continued to snuggle with the buldge.

Illusionary started to get impatient, so he removed Radiant from his bulge. Make Radiant pout. Illusionary threw Radiant over his shoulder and lead him to another room. With the box of toys in hand. Radiant saw other night creatures around, all staring at him. He felt scared. They were staring at him with lust and hunger. He buried his face in Illusionarys shoulder.

Illusionary glanced over at him and smirked. Finally he heard a door open and he was thrown on to a rather hard bed. "Hng-" "throw you too hard" Radiant looked at him with droopy eyes. Quickly he went in between Radiant's legs. And started removing his boxers. Radiant whimpered as the cold air hit his member, but the cold was quickly removed by a hand. Illusionary quickly jerked Radiant off.

Radiant stretched his legs and started squirming but Illusionary was stiff. He put Radiant's dick in his mouth and started to suck him off. Radiant was moaning like hell until he came in Illusionarys mouth. Once done, Illusionary took out a toy from the box he positioned Radiants head near his chest and moved his ass outwards, slicking the toy with a little lube he entered it in him slowly. Radiant whimpered and moaned as the cold and big thing entered him.

Once fully in, Radiant started trembling a little but did Illusionary care? No. So he unzipped his pants and allowed his dick to be free. Allowing Radiant to suck him off. And so he did.hard, Radiants entire mouth was filled with Illusionarys dick. The sound of slips smacking was the only sound heard in the entire room with occasional sighs from Illusionary. Once Illusionary was close he removed Radiant ( again ) and removed the toy. Putting Radiant's ass near his dick and positioning himself, he started ramming in and out roughly. Radiant knew white meant innocence but this man was anything but that. But he didn't care.he was a moaning mess right now. And he was going to finish on this man's bed no matter what.

Finally Illusionary came inside of Radiants ass, causing him to finish as well. Radiant laid down contently. Dozing off.

-- time skip --

Radiant awoke. In a new bed room. He saw a nights creature with a yellow tie. He groaned in annoyance...

End of chapter
Rushed