Merciless x Radiant

Tw - abusive nature

*chitter chatter chitter chatter* -gh?- Radiant woke up to a lot of talking "I'll take good care of him~" the other man said smuggly "you better" Pleasant looked angry

After a little more chit chat Pleasant left the man alone with Radiant, after locking the door the man faced Radiant "I can tell you're awake" Radiant opened his eyes fully to look up at him "Who are you." He said weakly "call me Merciless~" hearing the name only Radiant knew what was up

Looking at the clock on the wall -7 am..- Merciless snatched Radiant's face to make him look at him, making him jolt "Look at me." He said sternly "It's 7 am, you already wanna go?" Merciless looked at him with a disgusted face and slapped him "Don't talk back would ya? Remember whose care you're in" tears of pain formed in Radiant's eyes as he weakly nodded

Suddenly Merciless pulled him into a forced kiss, not letting him go until his face was turning slightly purple. "Look at that" he caressed the part he slapped in his hand, it started becoming red "almost like you're blushing for me!" Radiant was scared. This man wasn't gonna be like the last. He knew it.

"Now, let's start." He started unzipping his pants, taking out his. Thick. Long. Schlong ( yes I'm not saying the word ) Radiant was, horny but, at the same time scared. "Well, get sucking" He stroked it slightly, Radiant wrapped his lips around it and Started bobbing up and down. Merciless pulled his hair signalling to do better. He started trying to split while bobbing, but was having a very hard time. "Slut. Do better" Radiant started crying again. Suddenly Merciless pulled him off harshly by his hair.

"Sit here." He suddenly existed the room, leaving Radiant sloppy. Shortly after, he came back with a box. A box of toys. "Put this on." He presented a spiked collar to Radiant. Radiant slumped down. "No? Well let me remind you something" he punched Radiant on the face. Radiant whimpered and crawled near Merciless, allowing him to put the collar around him.

As Merciless added a chain to the collar, Radiant lost more of his dignity. ( Btw Radiant is already naked ) Merciless took out his schlong again and without lube put the tip in Radiant. Thanks to Radiant's session with Pleasant, he's pretty loose. "Ngh- oh~" Radiant started panting like a slut already, Merciless was huge, he was making him shake underneath.

Merciless tugged on the collar as he shoved the rest of himself into him. "Take. It" he started humping him. "Please~" He started panting. Merciless was going so fast he was about to fall, only because of the man's strong hand he wasn't. He could feel his dicks veins in him, his own dick was about to explode. It did once Merciless hit the spot. "GAH!" Pleasant's bed sheets were painted white again. Merciless didn't stop tho, he was going at full speed--

"We're gonna be here for a while so better get comfortable" --or so he thought, he started going even faster. "I ain't stopping till you're pregnant either"

--1 hour later--

"♡♡♡!" Radiant could just make faces and small noises now, the green sheets were fully white now, Pleasant is not gonna have a good time cleaning them. "Look at you! You look so well-bred~ come on now, just a little more" while Merciless finished only 2 times, Radiant already came like 8 times. Radiants ass was up high in the air, being fucked harshly by a monster cock.

Merciless tugged as he came one last time, as he pulled out, the hot white liquid leaked out of Radiant. "*Pants*" Radiant was a mess. "Pleasant is gonna have fun cleaning you up" Radiant collapsed on the bed, and slowly fell asleep.

He woke up in a hot bath, with Pleasant near him. "you're awake! Are you alright?" Radiant nodded weakly. "The sheets are cleaned now, you may take rest" he picked him up and rested him on the bed, blowing a kiss and closing the door after exiting.

END OF CHAPTER 😭