Horrid x Radiant

Tw: non-con ( sorry for not writing earlier )
______________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Radiant awoke in a nice bedroom, he tried to observe around him, but the second he got up his legs gave up "gah- w-what?" He was confused until he heard someone approach from behind. "Seems the slut's awake" he quickly turned to face the leader of Nights Coalition, Horrid night. "You must be wondering why you can't walk right?" He said "The tranquilizer! I wouldn't leave you untied unless I knew you can't get far" Radiant looked at him with horror, suddenly he felt something hit his head again, causing him to pass out.

This time when he woke up, he was on the bed, it was nice and soft, problem was, HIS HANDS WERE CUFFED TO IT. Radiant quickly panicked and tried to break free to no avail. Not only was he cuffed, he didn't have his clothes on eithr, only his boxers, and he had a muzzle on him to stop him from speaking. "Quit moving, I'm trying to sleep" He heard a voice beside him. It was Horrid, again.

He was just laying there casually, Radiant was terrified, Horrid spoke "Go to sleep, I have plans for you tomorrow" he grinned, Radiant just looked at him confused. Horrid shifted to him and started stroking his abdomen. "How adorable you are" The touch caused Radiant to shudder "I must say, I'm jealous that prick got to you first" he stopped touched and flipped to go back to sleep. Radiant just stared at him, -Fuck..- he's gonna be here for a while

**Time skip**

Radiant awoke to chattering. He was laying down now, still tied but laying down and covered by a blanket. He looked to where the chattering was coming from and he saw Horrid and another Night creature talking

"Get it done" the night creature nodded and left. Horrid turned around and touched his head and saw Radiant awake. "Ah! Look who's awake" he said while grinning "Hope you had a good sleep" he said, sweetly? He crawled up on the bed, and cupped his cheek "I'll be with you soon~ I have some work right now." He removed Radiants muzzle. "ASSHOLE-" Radiant was cut off by a kiss from Horrid, "MPH-" Horrid held it for a while before seperating to catch his breath "You were saying?" Horrid said smuggly, Radiant just stared at him and went quiet.

Horrid chained his leg on the bed and set his hands free. "Enjoy your stay~" and Horrid left. Radiant tried his best to set free but nothing. 'fuck...' he mumbled, the next few hours were him trying to escape, sleep and pass time. Horrid returned "Baby I'm back~" He said in a flirty tone "Don't call me that." Radiant grunted out "You must be hungry, you havent eaten anything in the whole day!"  He wasn't wrong, Radiant was starving but didn't even notice.

"..." Horrid just smiled at him and went outside for a bit, he returned with a plate of food in hand. He placed it infront of Radiant and just stared at him. Radiant shyly ate the food, he didn't care if it was poisoned, it's better he die rather than stay here. Radiant ate it slowly, it was good, but he felt that there's something wrong with it. After some time the food was finished and Radiant was content

"You seemed to have enjoyed it" Radiant didn't understand what Horrid was planning, and he was terrified. "You must be thirsty" Horrid pulled out a vile of pink liquid from his pocket "Here~ take it." He pounced on Radiant "Wh-" before Radiant could even react, Horrid shoved the liquid in the vile into Radiant's throat

Once Horrid removed the vile from his mouth, he broke down in a coughing fit "W-WHAT THE F-fuck..." Radiant's stomach started to feel weird, almost like the feeling he has when he's having sex with the operatives. Finally he understood what he had drunk. "S-seriously a-aphrodisiac??"  He choked out

Horrid just grinned at him "You're smart" Horrid kissed him and tied his hands up again "Shall we?" Radiant tried to push him off "Oh come on, you want it, you need it" he said, Radiant vigorously shook himself "NO!" Radiant felt himself become more and more hard. He can't fight it much longer. Soon he stopped fighting."gave up?" Radiant just tiredly lowered his head. Horrid quickly kissed him and took off his boxers, letting Radiant's dick spring free. Radiant looked away, embarrassed.

Horrid took off his own pants and boxers, he got on top of Radiant and gestured to him to get sucking, Radiant didn't listen and looked away "come on slut, you know you want this. Your little slutty mouth and ass wants this huge cock don't they?" Radiant still didn't listen, out of options and annoyed, Horrid pulled Radiant's hair causing him to cry out in pain and giving him a chance to face fuck him

"MPH! MPHHHH!" Radiant was in pain, he was trying to bite down but it seemed to have no effect on Horrid. Radiant wasn't able to breathe, but Horrid pulled out. "Now, do you want me to continue face fucking or will you do it yourself?" Radiant, in tears just started licking, it wasn't worth the pain, no one's gonna help him here anyway, he was at the mercy of a Night again.

Radiant started sucking on it, Horrid threw his head back, "Ohh yes~ You're good at this~ no wonder so many of those shitheads fucked you" Radiant paused "h-how do you know" Horrid just grinned at him "ever heard of cameras? Now get back to sucking before I hurt you again." Radiant just stared at him and then resumed at what he was doing, scared.

"Alright that's enough, let's get to the real stuff." Horrid reached into his drawer on his side table and brought out some Vaseline. Radiant's legs were freed, Horrid put one of them over his shoulder and started prepping Radiant. He entered in one finger "Oh~" Radiant moaned out. "Hm?~ you like that?" Horrid teased him slightly

Radiant moaned out hard when Horrid touched his prostate "that was quick." Horrid put a second one in and started scissoring around the prostate. Radiant started tensing up "hm~ feels like you're sucking my fingers" Radiant just looked at him with tired eyes.

Horrid abruptly removed his fingers and lined up against Radiant's hole, slightly teasing him "Nooo~" Radiant moaned out "No? Who said you're in power here." Horrid slapped his ass "GAH!" Radiant cried out. "Be a good boy and take me fully" Horrid pushed his entire length in one move, Radiant's hole was pulsing around Horrids dick, he was moaning hard. Horrid bit down on Radiants ear and started thrusting roughly.

"Gah!~ Ngh- oh~" Radiant just moaned weakly "You're taking me well" Horrid used his hand to make Radiant look at him "look at you, a dirty slut on my bed. Great would be so disappointed" Radiant felt tears starting to form in his eyes, Horrid let go of his head and started pounding hard again. Radiant already had finished but Horrid didn't. Horrid started going faster and faster, Radiant started to cry in pain, he almost passed out. Horrid finally came and made sure that everything was in Radiant before he pulled out, he was annoyed to see a little bit of cum still left on his cock.

"Alright, get your shit together" Radiant slowly slowly dosed off, once he awoke he wasn't in a bedroom anymore, he's now in a dungeon like place, locked up, at least he's dressed.

End of chapter