part 3

Heyy !!my lovely friends.

I am sorry to disappear like this. I didn't get time to write story. So sorry for that.

Here is the update you all were waiting for.

I hope this doesn't disappoint you.
I tried my best to write it as my hands are still recovering from jaundice. My hands are not working properly. They tremble a lot while doing a work and my stomach also hurt a lot.

Author's pov -

After few minutes when nandini completed her breakfast,navya came out with her bag.

"Nandini, I am going office"she smiled at nandini who nodded her head too with little hesitant smile which clearly showed her discomfort of being alone.

"Nandini,Manik will be at home"she assured her . At the same time manik came there. He looked both on them.

Navya looked at him and motions him to come "manik , I am going . Take care of nandini"

"Sure "saying this he sits on the sofa in living room. Navya caressed her hairs and after ruffling manik 's hairs.

"Hey!!"manik hissed but navya ran away laughing. He got annoyed and ran his hand in his hairs. He heard giggle and looked back at nandini who stopped seeing him and looked away acting like she wasn't staring him.

______

Nandini was roaming in the house and came across manik who was working in the garden . Suddenly his mobile rang ,he picks it up.

"Hello"

"Yes "

"Now? Aren't there any other doctor to attend?"

"Okay! I will be there"

Nandini saw him cutting the call. She walks up to him . Manik felt present near him and looked above.

"Umm nandini . Its an emergency at hospital and I am needed there"he told her softly not to panic her. But it made her scared and she started to shiver even with the thought of being alone. Her breathes gets heavqp

Manik gets up in hurry and started to rub her arms in order to make her calm.

"Nandini I will be back soon. Please don't get scare .Take deep breathe hmm.come on"he tried to calm her down and he succeeded.

"Here take my number.Call me if something happens " he told her and gave her his card . He went to his room and came out with white coat and stethoscope. He took his keys and went out.

Manik was worried about her but he needs to go hospital. It an emergency case of fire incident. Many are injured and some are dead on the spot.

He reached the hospital and saw crowd outside. Some were reporters and ans sound of ambulance could be heard. He always hated that sound . Don't know why it pains in heart and sends shivers to his all body.

A nurse saw him and came running to him.

"Sir a burn case. It's need your help"she told him giving him some papers which has details of the patient. He took it and read them.

"Prepare OT" he said giving back the papers. He then went to his cabin and changed into his OT clothes and wears gloves and scrubs.

He reached the OT and did the operation. It was afternoon when he came but soon it became evening when he came out. He saw the patient's family outside who thanked him. He hurriedly went back to his cabin and washed himself and changed his clothes. He took out his mobile and saw 5 missed calls from house no. He got worried and scared. He ran back to his home.