part 12

City hospital ...

A car stopped in front it and manik ,cabir and nandini got out of car. They rushed to reception.

"Raj Malhotra"manik asked her with worried look in his face,the receptionist immediately respond.

"He is in ICU sir, straight and then left sir"receptionist guided them. Three of them rushed to that side and saw police officers standing there with doctor.

"Doctor, how is my father?"manik asked worriedly. His hands are shivering and his body wasn't cooperating with his mind when he heard his father got into accident.

"He is alright now,he is blessed actually. Thodi der aur hoti to bachana mushkil tha"doctor told him smiling and patted his back.

(If got slight late ,maybe it was impossible to save him)

Manik smiled and looked above as if thanking God for saving his father.

"Can we meet him,doctor?" Cabir asked him. Doctor nodded and turned to nurse"let them meet him"

Nurse guided them inside . Raj is sleeping  ,his head is covered with bandage and his right hand has cast on it and is kept above the heart side to reduce swelling and pain  . Nandini ran and hold his left hand in her palm and kissed it .

"Papa .."she  spoke slowly and pressed his hand lightly ,Raj opened his eyes and smiled. He looked in room and saw his children ,he then  motions cabir to come near him and turned to nurse standing near them .

"Sister...kya  aap mere kapde mere bete ko de sakte hai? "he asks and nurse "yes sir ,ek minute"

"Ab meri beti insaf mil jaega..cabir vo darinda nahi bachna chaiye"he handover his clothes in which proof is hidden.
Cabir holds them securely and nods.

"Yes papa..."cabir says and caressed nandini 's hairs who is sitting with Raj now. Manik is standing in corner and Raj saw him. He asks him to come to him.

"Gale nahi lagega?"manik lays on him and hugs him tightly and cries his lungs out.

"Shh bache..kuch nahi hua mujhe..abhi to mujhe apne pota -poti ki shakal dekhni hai..tere bache ki bhi"he says teasingly looking at cabir then at both manik and nandini making them blush...

.....

Next day court hearing started .

Everyone reached  the court and session started. Kunal was waiting for nandini and manik who were late .

"Mr.kunak where is your client?"judge asked him.kunal was worried now not for his case but nandini and manik and their family also.

"Sir , I think zaroor kuch hua hai. Varna mere client ab tak pahoch jate"Kunal told them but mr.mehra said"sir..vo kyu ayenge ? Jab unke pass koi saboot hi nahi mere client ke khilaf"

Kunal got angry and but calmly said"sir mujhe thoda waqt dijiye,Mai apne client ke sath baat karta hu"

"Court ka samay barbad kar rahe hai aap mr.deshmukh..mujhe nahi lagta aapke client ke pass kuch saboot hai"Mr .mehra comments and turns to madhyam who is smirking and sitting with his mom. Surprisingly,today nandini 's parents with navya sitting beside . They still don't know each other.

"Saboot hai sir"

Everyone in the court turned to that voice and saw nandini with manik ,cabir and nandini 's sister.

Manik came forward and gave something to Kunal and said something to him. Madhyam was shocked seeing nandini 's sister there.

"Your honour,mai ye video chalane ki permission chahunga"Kunal asked the judge who nodded and said"proceed"

Kunal played the video and everyone was shocked seeing it. It showed nandini 's helplessness and vulnerability.. it showed how a beast shattered her dignity..
Nandini was crying and navya hugged her. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Nandini 's parents were ashamed that they didn't believe their own daughter and were forcing  her marry her own tormenter.

"Ye saboot dekhne ke bad court is nateeje par pahocha hai ki madhyam singhania is rapist and unhe saza ke tor par phasi Dee jati hai and court is adjourned"judge declared his decision making everyone in court happy with his decision. Madhyam was fuming in anger and struggled to get out of police hold but they held him tightly and left.

Nandini cried and cried . Manik came and held and hugged her near to his heart ,giving her warmth and strength that she needs right now.

"We won ..we won "manik whispered lovingly and caressed her hairs and kissed her head. Cabir and navya smiled seeing them and cabir side hugged his wife.

"Nandu"her mother called her and her father is standings beside her bowing his head down. He can't see in her eyes . He let his daughter down . He failed as father.

Nandini turned to her mother and stared at her. She clutched manik 's shirt from his arm and held it tightly.

Nandini 's mother came to hug her but nandini moved back and looked at manik and said"Ghar chale?"

(Let's go back home"

The end...

Yaay!! We won the case and now that rapist is behind the bar...

What do you think ? Should nandini forgive her parents?

Now only epilogue is left...

I was thinking of making story on Raj and his wife...

Tell me if you want?

Stay tuned for more....