part 8

Recap- Raj Malhotra told nandini about his wife and her courage which might help nandini to fight for herself.

........................................................................
Third person's pov -

The same day when nandini decided to file case against that bastard.

It was nandini 's house. Nandini 's father  Raman Murthy was sitting blankly reading newspaper and her mother  Ishita Murthy was preparing breakfast. She came out and called her husband was lost in some thoughts and was staring at the wall only.

"Breakfast is ready" she walked near him and patting his shoulder which brought him out of his thoughts.

"What are you thinking now"
Asked Ishita looking tensed. Nandini 's father moved his head in "no" saying nothing.

They both were worried and guilty. They knew they did wrong with their daughter. She was their precious and most pampered child. They are regretting now,they should have supported her but they threw her out of house thinking about what society would say.

"Now where you are lost"

Seeing nandini 's mother lost, not eating her breakfast asked Raman .

"We did wrong with our child"
Said  Ishita looking into her husband's eyes  . Raman avoided looking into her eyes as if accepting his mistakes.

"Hmm"

"Kya vo thik hogi nandini ke papa"
Asked Ishita murthy with moist eyes.
(Is she alright)

"I don't know but my heart is saying ,she is alright and good"said Raman looking above in the sky as if asking God to protect his daughter from wrong and evil people.

In Malhotra house-

All Malhotra's men were in the living room waiting for nandini. Raj Malhotra was already dressed in his uniform. Manik prepared a file containing all nandini 's reports whereas cabir was asking navya if she reached station or not. Actually navya 's mother was not well and she needs navya with her. So she went to her parents house. They all were talking when they heard sound of footsteps and looked above to see nandini there.

 They all were talking when they heard sound of footsteps and looked above to see nandini there

She was looking so pretty and beautiful in her dress. But the most beautiful was her smile.

Raj looked at her and gave her an encouraging smile to her. Nandini was nervous and scared and sensing that manik came forward.

"You are looking so beautiful nandu"
Said manik looking so lost in her beauty that made nandini shy and blood rushed to her cheeks.

They got lost in the moment forgetting that they have audience.

*Cough*

They came out of their trance hearing someone 's cough and saw Raj and cabir with teasing smile.