part 11.

Hii my jalebeeess!!

I have a question?

👉 in this horrible winter wedding...what dress would you prefer??...

My fashion sense is not good.. anyways 😭😭.

Happy reading 🥳🥳😁.

Ignore mistakes.....

It's been two days when Raj found some lead for the case but madhyam was ahead of them. He destroyed all sources which could punish him.

"You thought,you can get away from me..my birdie..no. you were mine the moment I saw you...and YOU.WILL.BE.MINE."he laughed crazily looking at the girl who is tied at the chair and crying badly.. her mouth and eyes are tied with black cloth. He walks near the tied girl and opens her mouth. The girl slowly opens

"Madhyam...why you did this?.. I blamed my own sister and hurt her...ne..ver.. believed her..oh god!! ...why madhyam?.."
The girl screamed and cried helplessly tied to the chair.

"Shh...don't cry bhabhi... I just want my bird...my nandini with me... You know, I did everything that could make her mine...but your sister,damn.. she is so stubborn na..but I love that in her ..."he said in evil way and laughed crazily..

Door opened and his mother came..

Nandini 's sister was surprised and scared to see her..

"Surprise beta"
She made a face and asked.

Madhyam looked at his mother.

"Beta,court Jane ka time ho gya hai"she said to him and left. Madhyam too followed her.

....

Nandini is scared and nervous as it's first hearing of her case. But her lawyer is  Mr. Kunal deshmukh . He made her aware of every cheap tricks of defending lawyer..

Navya gave her sugar with curd.
"God is with you nandu" and hugged her tightly.

Today,manik ,cabir and Raj is going with her whereas navya will go to her parents house.

"Let's go"cabir said looking at the duo and left taking car keys with him. Raj and manik to got in car. Nandini nodded at navya and also get in car and drove off to the court.

They reached court and saw madhyam and his mother standing outside. He was giving her dirty smirk making her shuddered.

Kunal, her lawyer came and took them inside.

"Nandini, don't get nervous and scared..they will try to humiliate you.. just don't lose your calm.."he told her. Nandini nodded .

Soon court hearing start as judge came and took his place.

"Your honour,this case is baseless...just like ,we know..our honourable and respected person madhyam singhania,owner of Singhania industry is accused of rape.. this girl standing over here is lieing.."opposite lawyer mr.mehra told .. nandni tied to hold herself bravely.

"Object your honour..koi bhi ladki apni hi izzat ka tamasha kyu banayegi? Sir meri client nandini sach keh rahi hai"Kunal started in nandini 's side .

"Koi saboot hai apke pass Mr.deshmukh?judge asked . Kunal denied but asked"give us some time sir?"

"Court saboot par chalta hai, mr.deshmukh. your honour,i would like to call ms.priya, colleague of nandini" Mr mehra asked for permission.

"Proceed"judge answers and Mr mehra nodded. Priya came and stood .

"Ms.priya ,aap to nandini ji ke saath kaam karti thi? To kaise the ye matlab..Inka behaviour or nature...kaam karne ka tarika?"mr.mehra asked her.

"Sir .. nandini to hamesha se lalchi thi..isne Kayi bar mere boyfriend jo seduce karne ki koshish ki thi..par mera boyfriend ise ignore karta tha..ye to chhote chhote kapde pehan kar logo ke sath flirt karti thi.."she told everyone in court.

"Objection your honour "mr.kunal said looking at judge. Judge nodded .

"To ms.priya..ap keh rahi thi ,meri client nandini ne apke boyfriend ko seduce karne ki koshish ki..kya ye sach hai?"he asked and hesitantly Priya nodded.

"Par Maine to pata laga ki apka boyfriend aap par kabse cheat kar Raha tha...or "

"Vo..mai.vo"Priya stutters and gulps.kunal smiles and "bataiye Priya ji"

"Maina juth bola tha .. nandini ne nahi ,mere ex- boyfriend me hi isko force Kia tha"she accepted truth..

"Good job ms.priya, aap Jaa sakti hai"

She left.kunal then turns to mr.mehra "aap boliye sir..apka proof to jutha nikla"he says and smirks.

Just like that mr.mehra called few more persons and humiliated nandini and her dignity..

Here Raj  got a call and  he went to that place where madhyam raped nandini to try to found any clue.

"Ye case kal ke liye barkhast Kiya jata hai.. or mr.deshmuk ko court ye order deti hai..jald se jald saboot dhundhe or masoom ki zindagi Bach Jaye"judge started and left the court.

Kunal and everyone came out sighing.

"Nandini ..kuch to yaad hoga tumhe ..hame saboot chahiye.."Kunal asked worriedly and looked at her. Manik side hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Mujhe kuch yaad nahi Kunal.."she replied scaredly hugging manik.

Kunal nodes and said"thik hai,nandini apna dhyan rakhna..or tension mat lena"

Suddenly cabir got a call. He went to side to answer it.

"What?"
Cabir went numb after hearing from other side. Everyone saw him and rushed to him.

"Bhai ..what happened?"manik shakes him and cabir 's eyes became teary and he hugged manik .

"Bhai hua kya?"
Manik asked breaking the hug.

"Wohh-

Vote.comment.follow.
Share your thoughts 💭💭.
Tell me do you liked it ..

Your author.
Naina