part 4

In previous update -

Cabir was telling manik about nandini 's past. How he knows her.

Author's pov -

"Back then she looked happy . I remember how we met . You remember I told you about a company in which I had to invest"Cabir was telling manik about a company a year ago.

Manik nodded as if remembering it. Then looked back at him asking him to continue.

"I was going office when in the way suddenly a little girl came and she got injured. No one came ahead to help her. But she like an angel came and took the girl to hospital. I also helped her in taking that small girl too in my car. In the hospital we admitted her and got to know she is an orphan. Nandini is so sensitive that she started to cry listening this and I consoled her. I assured her that I will take care of her. I did . I send her to the orphanage there which we fund . Nandini every month came to that orphanage to meet the children "cabir told him everything with a little smile on his face. Manik too had a small smile on his face. Suddenly manik asked that question which made cabir sad and angry.

"But what happened that she wanted to kill  herself bhai"manik whispered but cabir heard it and sighed.

"That I also don't know" cabir said looking out the scenery .

"Cabir manik.you forget your punishment "navya shouted from behind. Cabir chuckled and turned back.

Manik groaned "how you handle this mata rani"

Cabir smacked his head and said"bhabhi hai teri "

"Still"

Cabir and manik went in and saw nandini laughing with at something navya said. Manik smiled and shakes his head. Navya turns to them and makes angry face .

"Complete your punishment cabir or else get ready to sleep on sofa tonight"she told him pointing her finger on him. Cabir gulped and shaked his head in no.

"What are you saying navya . You know I can't sleep in night without you"he whines and made navya embarrassed. Nandini giggles at them as they are looking cute. Even Raj and manik hides their smiles seeing them.

"You !"

"Me?"cabir pointed to himself. Navya picked a cushion and threw at him which he Dodges and it hits straight on manik face .

"Sorry manik "navya apologized to him but it seems pillow fights starts between them. Nandini laughs and laughs but soon her laugh turns into cry.

"Hey nandu. Don't cry,tell me what happened? " manik panicking asked her but she just cried. Navya runs her back .

"Please nandu tell me. Are you missing your family "cabir begged her. Her condition became worst. She started to have a panich attack. Manik picked her in bridal style and took her to room and laid her there. He checked her and gave her injection to make her sleep.

Everyone was worried about her. Manik came out and sits holding his head in his palms. His father was also worried and tensed . He needed to have information about her family to know what happened with her.

"No one should talk about this . She herself will tell us about her . No one will pressurise her"Raj declared in sterling voice.

"Let her rest"manik told them . Everyone went out.

I know it's very small update.
Sorry about that.

Please don't be disappointed with me.. I am a student of final year. I need to take various classes and workshops. I don't get time to update so please manage with this.

Upcoming chapters: nandini 's past.

Note- this is short story.

Vote. Comment and share.

Till then love you hamesha.......