Welcome

"Your screams belong exclusively to me." -- The Shadow

Heroes will sacrifice the girl to save the world. 

But villains? 

They will burn the world down to save the girl.

Howdy, readers. Welcome to MINE TO HAUNT, a deliciously dark and spicy monster romance! 

If you are looking for a spicy, dark, haunting love story with morally grey characters, I've got you covered. This book is ALL about what goes bump in the night and then some. There will be chills. There will be thrills. And there will be steam and enemies to lovers! 

I cannot wait for you to meet Kayde and the Shadow--and, of course, all the other characters I hope you like, too.

Heads up: the male love interest in this story, the Shadow, is a villain--the ultimate bad boy. Please be aware that consent is very important as an author in my stories, as well as adhering to Wattpad content guidelines. 

My villains emphasize consent and personal boundaries no matter what.

Get a load of this evil hunk. 

This story will be updated each and every week. 

Be sure to comment, vote, and add this story to your reading list so you can watch out for updates. 

Also, my main protagonist is plus sized. This story is body-positive. All body types exist--and because of that, they should exist in stories, too. 

So happy with this lovely new cover, as it was designed by @yobedesign on Instagram. 

Thank you all for your endless support and enthusiasm, 

Dani Brull