TWENTY FOUR

Gazing upon my appetizing quarry, I fought against my primal instincts

The ones that made me debauched. The ones that told me to flip her around and fuck her with reckless abandon; to hear her scream, to hear her curse. All if she allowed it. To sear myself upon her skin, digging deep into the roots inside of her, leaving my shadowy mark.

The way she gazed up at me—eyes heavy lidded with desire—I would treasure her surrender. Her trust. Her willingness to give me...

...herself.

In the future, I'd show her how the Jinn truly mated. With snarling, snapping teeth, sharp claws, and utter possessiveness. At the heart of us, we were all beasts, barely restrained by customs and formality. Our need to copulate was as ever-apparent as our need to know a mortal's darkest wish.

Many centuries ago, when I held my throne and territory, the sole pastime of the courtiers was to fuck. And eat. And drink. Then fuck again. Toss in a few murders here and there, and it was my version of paradise.

Soon, I will reclaim my throne. But where does that leave my hummingbird?

Hmm.

She would look lovely with a collar. One with an amethyst that matches her hair. Perhaps she can become my treasured pet, pampered and adored beyond all realms. Would she agree to this?

Peppering her breasts with kisses—and the occasional nips—she gyrated her hips. Her arousal was sweet and tart on my tongue, clogging the back of my throat with such need, such want. I yearned to brand her scent on my skin, following me wherever I went.

Too long had I gone without a woman's touch, and damn it all, she was leaving her mark on me instead.

How torturous was her beauty? The woman who sought my downfall? Should I punish her for daring to go against me? But... how lovely she was right now...

The swells and valleys of her voluminous body were mind-watering, plump and hearty, begging for my attention. Her long legs were curled around me, and at the apex of them, a thatch of black hair grew around her pretty pussy.

Everything about this creature draws you in...

Even my magic. Did she know how to wield it? What trouble that would cause in the mortal realm...

Maybe I should teach her how to create a little chaos.

Parting her soft thighs further, I sheathed my claws. I rubbed my fingers along her pink, wet folds, pinning her clit with my thumb. But not too hard. No. Just enough to drive her crazy. 

"Oh, hummingbird, look how wet you've made yourself." I coaxed the little nub from its hood, spurred by her sighs and throaty complaints whenever I stopped. "Spread your legs a little more for me. That's it." I drew tight circles around it. "Just like that. Good little mortal."