001

MONDAY MORNINGCOX'S RESIDENCE CHICAGO, IL • INDIA COX

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MONDAY MORNING
COX'S RESIDENCE
CHICAGO, IL • INDIA COX

"India baby, cmon let's get up" her mom said softly, flickering the lights on and off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"India baby, cmon let's get up" her mom said softly, flickering the lights on and off. India stretched up from her bed and prepared herself for the day.

She did her hygiene before opening her cabinet deciding which medicine she wanted to take today.

India suffers from a list of mental disorders and due to those disorders, goes to an alternative and has been since her sophomore year. She's still very smart and advanced for her age.

Today she felt calm deciding to not take anything today seeing that she already had a headache. She put her versatile sew-in in a high ponytail, putting on a while jogging suit, some low top uggs, and her white mcm tote to match. she sprayed her coach perfume and put on her jewelry before looking in the mirror.

"ouuu girl you look good" she said posing before sticking her tongue out. India loved to look at herself, like once she started, it was hard for her to stop.

manic disorder symptom #1: overly boosted confidence.

she looked over at her bed, deciding to straighten up later when she got home. She went downstairs and called her bestfriend jayda.

"hey jayda, how you sleep?" she said sitting down, getting ready to eat. "good, i would ask how you slept but did you even sleep?" she said making both of them laugh.

"nope, but it's ok ill just have my grilled cheese and monster."

manic disorder symptom #2: sleepless nights/ often being unable to sleep

"india renee" her mother said sternly while glaring at her. "you didn't sleep again tonight?"

"i tried mama but i couldn't, im sorry." she said with her head down. "it's ok my baby, is jayda almost here?" she asked making me nod.

AT THE SCHOOL

India scrolled thru stories as she was waiting on her teacher to start class.

duhh.india