008

SATURDAY AFTERNOONINDIA'S BEDROOMCHICAGO, IL

SATURDAY AFTERNOON
INDIA'S BEDROOM
CHICAGO, IL

Right now, me and Jayda were in my room while I was getting ready to see polo

"So, where is he taking you?" Jayda asked laying on the bed while I was fixing my hair at the vanity. "I don't know it's a surprise. Durk needa step his game up." I said making us laugh.

"No foreal though, I feel like with durk it's just sex and history. Like we good as bestfriends but I feel like we don't have a different connection." I shrugged.

"So break things off and focus on Taurus duhhhh. been team Taurus since day one lowkey, i just have your back about anything." She said playfully rolling her eyes. " Girl boohooooo. But no ima chill off durk and give polo a fair chance" I said while finishing up my hair.

After that me and jayda sat in a comfortable silence, her on her phone and me starting my makeup. It was quiet for about ten minutes til jayda caught my attention.

"ummm indi?" she said making me turn around. "yea?" i said frowning once i seen her frowning. "what?"

"look don't throw my phone and shit, but ummm look at this" she said handing me the phone.

polo.capalot

"hold the fuck on

"hold the fuck on. is this nigga serious?" i said throwing the phone on the bed. "how he gon post up wit another bitch on the day he supposed to take you out?" jayda said just as surprised as me.

"maybe his account was hacked..?" jayda said making me snap my head at her. "not right now jayda"

MEANWHILE..

 SATURDAY AFTERNOONUNKNOWN LOCATIONDOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

SATURDAY AFTERNOON
UNKNOWN LOCATION
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

[ polo.capalot ] indibabyy replied to your story!

indibabyy

really taurus, this what we doin now?

you started it, now you mad😂

how? you just like every other nigga

so you ain't fuck durk?
seen 2mins ago
ok then.

"she gon slide up talm bout im just like every other nigga" i said showing baby making him laugh. "but she was fucking on another nigga? yea ok." baby said making him shake his head.

"so you and crystal...?" baby dragged out looking at polo. "i mean crystal always been there, the answer was right in front of me the whole time" i shrugged.

"take ha out then gang" he said making me look up. "huh?"

"take ha out and do everything you wanted to do with India" he shrugged. "youn think that's gon be moving too fast?"

"was she moving fast when she was fucking durk?" he said making me think. "that was different they got history."

"and so do you and crystal. you ain't even finna fuck her. do it. she playing wit yo time and you need to show her that you not finna wait on her." he said making him go into deep thought.

do i really wanna do this?

__________________________________

indi needa stop playing wit my good sis taurus🙄

but how yall feel about it?

y'all think baby right?

vote and comment🥰

see y'all next chapterrr!!