009

MONDAY MORNINGMARIE CURIE BEHAVIORAL ACADEMYDOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

MONDAY MORNING
MARIE CURIE BEHAVIORAL ACADEMY
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

I walked in with Jayda, instantly feeling the tension in the room

I walked in with Jayda, instantly feeling the tension in the room. The boys, who usually sat at the table with us, were sitting across the room.

"just please whatever you do indi, don't go crazy today" Jayda said lookin at me making me nod. "i wont. you and baby haven't talked all weekend?" i asked making her nod her head.

"girl we was just on the phone this morning" she laughed making me laugh also. "so go over there, don't let what me and polo got going on effect yall." i said shooing her away. "you sure?" she asked making me nod.

"okay, let me know if you want me back." she said before going over there. they hugged before getting up and going to another table.

right before i looked back at my work, i felt polo burning a hole in the side of my face. since i didn't feel like being childish anymore, i went over there and sat across from them.

"Taurus, can we talk?" I asked as he looked at me blankly. "i ain't got nun to say to you fr" he shrugged before going back on his phone.

"im sorry for fucking durk. that was wrong and i shouldn't have lied to you and led you on. he just got in my head about us and i panicked. but that's no excuse." i started off. "i don't wanna be like this anymore."

"ok but why you lie? ion even care that you fucked him cause we wasn't together but you mad wrong for smiling in my face. cause think about it, if i would've never found out, would you ever tell me?" he asked making me stay silent.

"okay then. don't ask me bout what im doin if you doin whatever you wanna do." he said making me feel bad. i really fucked up.

"so can we start over?" i asked. "you done fucking durk?" he shot right back. "yes, we're still going to be in contact thought."

"okay, im fine with that." he nodded. "so you and the girl you posted on your story?" i asked changing the subject. "someone old from my past, she's always been there for me though." he shrugged making me nod.