005

TUESDAY MORNINGMARIE CURIE BEHAVIORAL ACADEMYDOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

TUESDAY MORNING
MARIE CURIE BEHAVIORAL ACADEMY
DOWNTOWN CHICAGO, IL

"y'all make me sick to my stomach i swear" baby said making a gagging motion as he sat in front of india and Taurus

"y'all make me sick to my stomach i swear" baby said making a gagging motion as he sat in front of india and Taurus. the pair sat next to each other while her legs were in his lap and his arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

"then drink some ginger-ale" india retorted. he cut his eyes at her before responding again," keep it cute saweetie, jay ain't here to save you today."

"man you gay" taurus said shaking his head, letting the two continue their argument. "i like coochie." he said, shrugging.

"who? jayda's?" India said, smirking at him. "ion know ian tasted it yet" he said making her jaw drop.

"nevermind, shouldn't have said that." she said making them all laugh. 

END OF THE DAY

"Aye indi, how you getting home?" taurus asked walking up to her. school just had let out and she was waiting for the bus to take her home since jayda wasn't here and her mom had to work late today.

"the bus" she said flashing her student ventra card. "lemme take you home" he asked making her tense up. she had never been in the car with anybody that wasn't her mom or jayda.

"ummmm ill be ok, you can wait with me tho." she said trying to put off the idea. she wasn't ready to open up about ha ptsd yet. "cmon, it's a lil chilly today and ion want you to walk by yourself." he said gently grabbing her hand as he led her to the car.

she went with him and prayed she wasn't making the wrong decision. he opened her door and she climbed in the backseat, immediately putting her seatbelt on.

"yall not gon wear yall seatbelts" she asked concerned. anything could happen and all it can take is one little thing. "nahhh we real niggas indi, we don't need that" baby laughed making her scrunch her face up.

"real niggas can still fly out the window baby, death ain't gotta name on it." she said making him smack his lips. "mann ain't nobody tryna- put it on or ima get out the car." she said cutting him off.

"bruh just put the seatbelt on" Taurus said trying to plead with him. "ight bro" he said putting it on making her get back in her original spot. "can you try not to drive too fast also" she asked making polo nod his head.

As they started to go into their own conversations, she put her AirPods in trying to calm herself down as she drifted off to sleep. About 10 minutes later, she woke up as she felt someone shaking her.

"what?" she said sitting up, rubbing her eyes. "you want sum to eat? we at el gran burrito" baby said making her smile. call her fat but she loved food. it can instantly change her mood.

author's note: me 2 indi, me 2😪

"yea just get me 3 beef tacos with lettuce, cheese, onions, and sour cream." she said just drooling thinking about it. "fasho" baby said before running into the store leaving her and Taurus in the car.

"you good back there? i could tell you was kinda nervous." he said making me smile a little bit. "yea im good." i said licking over my lips making him smile. he was so damn fine, like foreal all i could do was stare. his lips so nice and plump, they looked so soft.

"what you tryna kiss me assum?" he asked making me blush and turn my head. "my bad" i said making him laugh before he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his. "it's good ma, ian tryna pressure you."

Suddenly, i felt a wave of boldness come over me as I hopped in the passenger seat. I leaned over and grabbed his face, putting my lips against his as he slowly started to get into the kiss. We did that for about another minute before we heard a bell ring, indicating that baby had just came out the restaurant.

He walked up to the door and smacked his lips before i rolled the window down. "who said you can take my seat?" he mugged, making me laugh as he got in the back and polo pulled off.

  AT HOME

"yes girl we kissed and everything it was crazyyyy" i geeked as I was on the phone with jayda. "oh my goshhh. was it good?" she aske dmaking me laugh and nod.

"oop.. that's bae now?" she asked. "ion know bout allat, he asked me out that night at the bowling alley but i said not yet. ion know him that well and i like doin stuff like that with someone i know well."

"who? like durk" she asked making my jaw drop. "aye close that mouth for polo stick his dick up innea" she said making me choke on air. "chill out jay damn."

"but no, not like durk. like at all. that's just my bestfriend, what yall don't understand." i said playfully rolling my eyes. "girl bye that nigga is in love with you. you just too dumb to notice."

"aye, chill lil hoe" i joked. she was about to speak before my phone started ringing. "oop, who calling our phone?"

"girl byeeee MY bestie is calling MY phone." i said making her laugh. "girl you mean to sneaky link?" she said making me stop laughing. "yea. your done" i said before hanging up on her and calling him back.

"hey bestieeeeeeee" i cheesed making him laugh. i love my bestie so much guys y'all don't understand. "waddup nini, you wanna spend the night wimme?" he asked. "yesssss, lemme pack my bag. you gon drop me off inna morning?" i asked making him nod.

"ok well can we get Starbucks and pick up jayda. pleaseeee" i begged making him playfully roll his eyes. "you know it's anything for you nini. lemme pick this food up and ima call you when im outside, Ight?" he said making me nod. "ok be safe, I love you."

"love you too lil folks" he said making me scrunch my face up. "who love me?" i asked making him smack lips. "i do india." he said. "oh ok" i mumbled before hanging up.

  mmmkkkkk yall they kissed, how yall feel???

and yea btch what yall know bout el gran burrito??? real chicago btch!! idc ima forever rep my city🤷🏾‍♀️

but yea guys ion think polo gon like ha bein over his house🫤

my good sis india don't gaf tho!!

as she shouldn't.

but yeaaa vote n comment.

love y'all😘
-prada baby.