002

LATER THAT DAYCOX'S RESIDENCE CHICGAO, IL • INDIA COX

LATER THAT DAY
COX'S RESIDENCE
CHICGAO, IL • INDIA COX

It had been at least 4 hours since India had gotten home from school as she laid asleep in her bed

It had been at least 4 hours since India had gotten home from school as she laid asleep in her bed. Her room trashed due to another one of her manic episodes. These were some of the only times that she gotten any sleep.

She rubbed her eyes and woke up seeing it was only 8 o'clock. She tiptoed around the mess into the bathroom where she began to run her shower.

        SOME FORTY FIVE MINS LATER..

She walked back in her room with her towel wrapped around her to see Jayda cleaning up the previous mess. "Jayda when did you get here?" she said starting to put on something more comfortable before helping Jayda.

"around 30 mins ago and you don't have to help me, I know you had another episode and you just want to lay down." she said making me smile and sit on my bed. After she was done, she joined me.

"So, you know the new boy Taurus right?" she asked making india nod. "well i noticed he is kinda anti but he seems sorta kinda interested with you. like he was really into his phone til i mentioned you." she said making her friend get excited.

"eeeeee" she shrieked making Jayda playfully roll her eyes. "omggggg really i cant believe it." she said clapping as she bounced up and down.

"ok girl, chil" Jayda laughed before continuing. "but how's things with that dominique boy."

"he's actually really cool and outgoing. i can also tell he's really goofy. but he somehow figured out that i have ptsd with the whole car thing because i was over talking again and he was like taurus has it too."

"awwnnn that's something y'all can relate to and bond over." jayda cooed making India shake her head. "uh uh, trauma bonding which is so unhealthy. that'll be bad and mind damaging for the both of us if something bad happened and that's the last thing i need right now." she said making jayda sigh "whateverrrrr"