004

SATURDAY AFTERNOONCOX'S RESIDENCE CHICAGO, IL • INDIA COX

SATURDAY AFTERNOON
COX'S RESIDENCE
CHICAGO, IL • INDIA COX

 SATURDAY AFTERNOONCOX'S RESIDENCE CHICAGO, IL • INDIA COX

It had been a week since she had last talked to polo. Every time they saw each other at school, he avoided or ignored her. She didn't think to try to say something first because she didn't do anything wrong.

Today was the day that the 4 had planned to go bowling, but since the incident, no one had talked about it.

"Jayda" the girl said looking over at her bestfriend. They were currently spending the weekend together at india's house.

"yea indi?" she said looking back over at her. "are we still posed to be goin bowling?" she asked making jayda shrug. "you and polo still not talking?"

"nope, in my opinion he did too much cause i never led him on. hell i just met the nigga!" she shrugged before speaking again. "but ill just ask baby and see if he would wanna come then"

baby🖤

we still goin bowling today
yall comin?

yea i could come but i gotta ask polo
y'all still ain't talkin???

nope since yo homie wanna act like a mf toddler
like we too old fa this

if he wanted to tty would you tth?

maybe, but we can go around 7
see ya later

fasho.

"He said yea he can still come and we can leave at 7" i told her making her nod. "and about polo?"

"That he'll ask him and let me know what he says." she shrugged rolling her eyes. Everytime she thought about the situation, she got irritated all over again.

"Just to let you know, polo is on his second strike. strike one if when he made your nose bleed and this whole thing right here is strike two." jayda said making me laugh.