eleven | missing piece

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐀$𝐀𝐏 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐭. 𝐑𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

 𝐑𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Okay then, nice meeting all of you. Where is our room?"

My headache didn't meliorate at all in the last two hours of the car ride. And all these people staring at me like I popped out of thin air didn't help my situation at all.

I did show up out of nowhere.

That was a shock. Probably.

But-

Were we at a staring competition?

I knew most of them. I'd seen most of them. Specifically Seraphina, and Sebastian. Sebastian was the second in command of the Italian mafia and the dangerous assassin named Skull. They say he got his name after his first kill. He crushed the skull of a Russian spy at the age of thirteen. Only a year younger than Roman at the age of twenty-seven. He was deadly and definitely one to look out for.

And Seraphina was the weapons master. Give her any type of arm and she will hit the target every single time. She hadn't missed a shot. Ever. Her code name was Spitfire. Something to match her fiery heart and personality. She could handle any gun or firearm. Rifles, Shotguns, Handguns, Revolvers, Pistols, Machine Guns... You name it she could figure it out in seconds. The best sniper the Italian mafia has ever seen. She was twenty-five and the only one who had ginger hair.

Everyone else's was a deep chocolate color.

Then for the rest... they were just faces to names and stories I heard. I've never seen any of them in real life. But I was aware of the Morelli family tree.

It wasn't small in the slightest.

A bit dark- but my guess was that if Donatella hadn't passed away during childbirth the family tree would have been bigger.

Donatella.

Mom.

My mom.

I never needed a mother figure before. I had Asa who was enough as both parents. He was better than all foster parents combined.

But just the thought of my real, my biological mother, the one I didn't have the opportunity to meet made my stomach turn. The one I was born deprived of the chance of meeting.

Just one more thing I couldn't change.

Roman was the one who spoke, "Why don't you all introduce yourselves, and then you can go to your rooms."