fifty-nine | blurred line

trigger warning: violence

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐬 - 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠

Il piano è stabilito, aspettiamo I tuoi comandi.

The plan is set, we await your commands.

Our spices in the Russian territory proved to be adept at their mission. The last coded letter I received from them set the plan in motion.

"You are creeping me the fuck out man," Ciro said staring at me with a troubled gaze.

"shut up asshole" I got my lighter out and saw my reflection on the surface of the zippo. "the spies did their job well, make sure their families are taken care of"

"Sure," Ciro said bringing his phone out and firing a text, "when do we leave?"

"In a week," I replied lighting the zippo and watching as the flame engulfed the piece of paper. The heat reached my fingers and I almost let it wrap around my fingers too. I threw the paper in the metal trash bin and shortly only ashes were left behind.

"The men are ready" he smirked.

"good" I replied. "It's time Igor gets a taste of his own medicine."

It took longer than I thought it would but nonetheless, the time had come.

I wasn't a man of small actions.

There wouldn't be a Russian mafia after I was done with them.

Every single person whose alliance was with Igor Romanoff would be dead.

Lia came back from New York a different person. That threat she received took a toll on her. What didn't add up though was her change of heart regarding the matter with Thanatos. She completely dismissed any talk of the matter as if the name was a curse.

Which didn't bode well with me. Something happened that she didn't want to discuss. And for her to be this agitated about it, it wasn't something of minor importance.

The only thought that ran through my head was that she actually met him. And he threatened her. To which she gave up on finding him.

If he was alive we could use his help against the Russians, however it wasn't needed anymore. They attacked first so it was only fitting to end their fucking bloodline for disturbing a single hair on my princess.

There were more than two dozen Italian soldiers within the ranks in the bratva, distributed within all seven bases Igor had under his Russian territory.

What I needed was the date both Igor and Alexi would be at their main base. And that's what I got with the letter.

Go big or go home.

Everything would go up in flames. And I would be the last face Igor would see before I cut his fucking head off.

"and it's time you go and face your little sister," Ciro said.