Chapter 15 - Switched?

It had been risky and sadly, it had not been worth it.

Agatha was currently in her massive, luxurious bed and whilst Agatha adores sleeping and being in her bed back in Gavaldon yet alone a Princess' bed, she just could not enjoy it - why?

Because of Sophie.

Sophie was determined to stay here at the School for Good and Evil, even more determined to successfully switch Schools and the most determined of all in refusing to listen to anything her sister had to say. If they somehow managed to switch Schools (which was looking more and more unlikely by the minute), Agatha was almost scared at how Sophie would act in the School for Good.

Agatha sat up. Maybe she could use Sophie's interest in the Prince to get her attention.

What was his name again? Tedros.

Whilst her intentions were heroic, her thoughts not so much - she couldn't stop thinking of him. First off: he was gorgeous. Second off: what if he found out about her plan? And third off: he really was gorgeous. Agatha's heart still fluttered recalling how blue his eyes were, like a clear day.

Agatha felt bad to use the boy for Sophie's attention but in order for them to go home and save Stefan, Callis, Honora, everyone -

In order to save the innocent people of Gavaldon, Agatha knew she had to do anything to get Sophie's attention, work out how to get back home and save them before it was too late. But first she needed to talk with Sophie. If Sophie wasn't willing to listen through messages, Agatha would have to talk to her in person.

Agatha, now sure of her plan proceeded to put Step #1 into action - as she got up, she saw much to her surprise see that she wasn't the first Princess up.

Reena was already up, dusting subtle eye-shadow into her khol-lined eyes at her mirror. She was yet to put her outfit on which lay on her bed, ready. Agatha bid her good morning to which Reena merely waved at, something Agatha was used to Sophie doing in order to avoid messing up her make-up. Agatha felt a pang of homesickness, but took it as further encouragement of some sort to go ahead with her plan. She looked back at the bed chamber, were Kiko was still slumbering.

Agatha smiled. An example of 2 different types of Princesses: one Princess skips breakfast to get ready, another skips breakfast for more sleep.

Agatha would have definitely been Princess number 2, had she not loved food so much. However, seeing as only Sophie knew this, it would have only been odd to Sophie that Agatha was not present at the Banquet Hall for breakfast (though Sophie wouldn't even know either because just like all the other Princesses, she did not eat breakfast and was currently in Evil's Tower so wouldn't have been able to see her sister anyways).

Agatha was Princess number 3: one Princess who skips breakfast to find the Halfway Bridge through a series of sliding down vents, all whilst trying to make it back in time for her first class.

So whilst Agatha would have normally gone down to eat breakfast - even more so when she discovered none of the princesses actually ATE any breakfast meaning more food for her - she was on a mission. 

Honor Tower to Hansel's Haven to Merlin's Menagerie.

Agatha made a mental note as she clamped her mouth to prevent herself screaming as she went free-falling down a dark vent again. Then she remembered to hold on - because she was face-to-face with Holden the giant bean stalk as she deftly clambered down to safe ground - 

Unless, was it Honor Tower to Cinderella Commons?

Agatha pondered with a furrowed brow as she crept down the hall of the Gallery of Good until she reached the doors beside the Three Bears. She threw them open, wanting to get to Sophie as quickly as possible - only to duck double time back around the corner when she realized she opened the doors to the glass lobby.