Chapter 2

{Flashback}

It's been an hour already since Nunew lazily laid in one of the long bench in the gazebo on their huge garden. It was his favorite part of their house. The garden was just so pretty and he loves all the flowers that he and his mother spend time planting.

In this time of the year, the flowers just blooms beautifully. He turned his head towards the gate when he heard someone opening the huge steel door. His eyes furrowed when he saw someone that is coming towards him.

"Hello my baby Nhu!" Zee said while waving and smiling at him. Zee was his older brother Joss's bestfriend and classmate. They are inseparable. He was just living a few blocks away from them.

Nunew stood up with his big eyes narrowed in anger towards Zee. "You!" Nunew said while his index finger pointing at Zee.

"What? What have I done my baby Nhu?" Zee ask surprise with Nunew's cold reaction towards him.

"I hate you. You and P'Joss. Hmp! Why did you need to tell Papa that I went to Jessica's party? Isn't it enough that you both force me to leave even if I don't want to. I was just there for a minute. Just a minute and still you tell my Papa that I went there."

Nunew hissed. He was fuming. He hates it when his Papa was mad at him and hates it even more when everyone treats him like a baby. He was already sixteen.

"Oh. That." Zee chuckles. He sat on the bench in the gazebo and gaze towards Nunew.

"Yes. That!" Nunew replied sarcastically.

"Baby, it's not me who tell your Pa but your P'Joss. I would do the same thing if I have the chance though. I think you know what kind of friends Jessica have." Zee explained.

Jessica was new in their neighborhood. She move to Chiang Rai probably a couple of months ago with her Auntie. She didn't have a good image especially towards the elders as she was always seen having male friends coming in and out of her house quite often. There was news too that she was into drugs but no one can confirm if it was true.

She likes throwing lavish parties and being popular and probably the best looking, Joss and Zee was frequently invited. Her lavish parties are often wild and always ends until the dawn. Just yesterday, Joss and Zee was surprise to see Nunew and his friends Nat and James at the party.

Upon seeing Nunew, Joss immediately ask him to go home even when Nunew and his friends just arrive only a few minutes when his P' saw him. Nunew said he was invited and it was rude if he would leave early.

Joss however, didn't listen to him. "If you don't like Jessica and her friends why is that, that you and P'Joss are always at her home?" Nunew complained and then pouts.

Zee smile when he saw his bestfriend's baby brother pouted. He was so adorable being so childish."Did I say I don't like her or her friends?" Zee ask amusingly. "We have common friends baby. It's just that your P'Joss thinks that you are too young to be in that kind of party. You and your friends."

"So you mean to say that you and P'Joss are too old?" Nunew said trying to annoy Zee.

"What? Your P'Joss and I are both twenty two years old Nhu. That party is for people around our age with all the liquor and stuff like that. Plus, you lie to your Papa."

"But you didn't have to tell him. Now I'm grounded. I hate you. You and my P'." Nunew said with tears threatening to fall in his beautiful eyes. His father punish him that after school, he will go straight to his home for a month. He can't go anywhere.

Zee stood up and walk closer to Nunew. "I'm sorry my baby Nhu. But believe me I ask Joss not to tell your Papa." Zee explained to the angry teenager trying to coo him.