Chapter 6

~Presents~

Nunew fix himself before he went down and greet the guests. He make sure that Zee wouldn't get the opportunity to talk to him alone or be near him again. He doesn't even join his old friends but instead he was always by his parent's side.

He can feel that Zee was watching his every move, he can see that Zee was trying to smile but his eyes was full of hate. Something he doesn't understand why.

It was already 2:30 in the afternoon when his father whisper to him that they should leave now so he can brought him to the airport and catch the 3pm plane schedule to Bangkok.

Nunew stood up and take the courage to go to James and Nat's table where Zee was at the moment. He wanted to say goodbye to his friends. 

"James, Nat... I'll leave now. I'll try to catch the 3pm schedule of the flight back to Bangkok." He smile to them and lightly tap James's shoulder.

"What? I thought we can all catch up today. You have a lot of stories that you owe telling us NhuNu." James said sounding a bit hurt.

He miss Nunew and he never got the chance to talk to him again since his friend went to Bangkok almost three years ago.

"We are hoping that you can spend time with us. We are planning to sleep over here so we can bond together just like the old times Nhu." Nat added also sounding hurt.

Nunew can't help but to feel guilty. He miss his friends too. He give them a warm apologetic smile instead.

"I really have to go guys. I really need to catch up the 3pm schedule."

"Maybe his new boyfriend didn't allow Nunew to stay overnight at his own parents house." Zee said.

He can sense that there's a hint of mockery in his voice. He choose to ignore Zee.

"That's right. Tawin wouldn't want me to sleep here. He can't sleep without me by his side. He'll miss me too much. Right guys? Don't worry I'll make it up to you guys soon. One of these days. Let's have a reunion. I'll be the one planning everything," Nunew said.

"You owe us alot Baby Nhu." Zee said.

His words piercing through Nunew's heart.  "Then so be it. Bye guys!" Nunew wave and never look back.

"P'Zee, Up to this time you still call NhuNu, Baby even if he already got married." James joke to Zee.

Nunew still hears that since his Papa was stop by one of his friends.

"Some old habits are hard to break you know."

That's what Nunew hears as Zee's response to James. He decided to walk faster away from the garden going to the garage to his Papa's car. He tried to shrug off what he just heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who's Tawin?" Zee ask to James and Nat when he can't see Nunew anymore. 

"Oh. He is Nunew's two years old son P'." Nat replied.

Zee sigh deeply and just nod his head.

—————————————————————

Note: Just a short chapter to tease :)