Epilogue

It's been five months already since Zee and Nunew got married. They were just really happy back in each other's arm. Tawin just turned three and as expected, Zee's mini me grew closer to his doting Daddy Zee. 

Zee decided to bring his small family back to Bangkok to live with him in his penthouse just near The Panich Tower.

He ask Nunew to stop working already and just stay at home and take care of Tawin but Nunew insisted that he needs to work especially now that Zee continues the ad campaign project with Ahn Advertising. 

"Weeeeeeee!!!" Tawin scream as he climbed into his parents' bed, jumping up and down which startled the sleeping Zee.

Nunew doesn't even move an inch and still soundly asleep as he was very very tired with his nightly 'exercises' with The Pruk. 

Zee rub his eyes and yawn. He hold his son to avoid him from jumping again. Nunew's temper is very unpredictable lately and Zee doesn't want an early morning tantrums from his other half.

"Ssshhh quiet baby. Don't jump. Your Mama is still sleeping. Why are you here? It's too early baby." Zee said to his baby.

"But Winnie wants breakfast. I'm hungry." Tawin rub his little tummy for emphasis. 

"Alright. How did you manage to balance being so damn adorable and annoying at the same time." Zee pinches Tawin's cheek and then stood up.

Tawin hold unto his Daddy Zee's long left leg like a koala while his Daddy continued walking on their way to the kitchen.

Since Zee can't cook. He just gave the boy a bowl of cereal.

"Your breakfast Winnie." 

Tawin continue to munch his breakfast when he remember his Daddy's promise.

"Daddy, you promise me that you will buy me a puppy. I want a puppy Daddy!" 

But before Zee could even answer, a very angry looking Nunew appeared in the Kitchen. His hands on his small waist, his brows furrowed, his eyes narrowed and his right foot tapping the floor. 

'Aisssh not again.' Zee thought to himself.

Then Nunew's face started to soften, his eyes now glassy. "Don't expect anything from your Daddy. He loves breaking promises. He doesn't love us anymore. He lied. He will leave us soon. You'll grow up without a Dad." Nunew sobs his face full of tears.

Tawin can't help but cry with his mother too. Zee doesn't know who to coo first. He called Margie and ask her to take Winnie for awhile.

He have to deal with his big baby first.  "Teerak... What the heck are you talking about?" Zee said. He was hugging Nunew from the back with his chin buried on Nunew's shoulder. 

These past few weeks, he just don't understand his baby. One moment he could be super clingy and sweet which Zee really really likes then in a snap of a finger Nunew doesn't want to be near Zee, complaining how he hate his smell even he just take a shower.

Just like now. He doesn't understand what makes Nunew upset and then one second Nunew starts to cry.

"I hate you. You Bear! I hate you so much. You like hurting me." Nunew said.

Zee turn him around holding his waist. His face all red from crying. Zee thinks it's so adorable. "But why? What did I do to you Mama Boo?" Zee said in the gentlest tone he can mutter.

Nunew wriggles from his embrace but Zee just hug him even tighter. "You woke up and leave me in the bed alone. Don't you know how painful it is not to wake up beside you. You don't want to cuddle me anymore. You abandon me. I hate you. You promise me you'll never leave me again. You promise me." Nunew said in between sobs.