Chapter 7

Days passes by and Nunew little by little forgot the incident he had with Zee at his P'Joss wedding. 

"Nunew, I was on the phone with the Brand Manager of Srichand awhile ago. They will be having a national advertising campaign for their Skin Line and For Men Line. We are one of the lucky advertising agency that was invited to submit an advertising campaign proposal. Isn't it exciting? A big break for us." Esther announce excitedly that morning.

"Isn't it the recently launch cosmetics brand made from the US?" Nunew ask as he shifted his gaze from his laptop to his boss.

Srichand is one of the fastest rising cosmetics brand in Thailand endorse by top Thai Idols. It was starting to be recognize in Japan and Southeast Asian countries too. The brand is of superior quality but a bit expensive compare with other cosmetics brand.

"Yes. They wanted a big national campaign so they could position along the leading brands. They will launch the new line for men skin care too." Esther continues. "This is our chance Nunew! We really need to get this contract."

"What if they wouldn't like our proposal? I'm sure alot of big ad agencies are dying to get that big contract with Srichand." Nunew said while looking intently to Esther.

"Be optimistic sweetie. I have a big trust on your capabilities. No one ever reject the proposal made by the beautiful Nunew Chawarin." She added with her excited tone. She looks very happy.

"The accounts that I get are from small and from newly established companies Khun P̂āa (Aunty). And we usually don't have a competitor unlike now." Nunew explained. He doesn't want her to be too optimistic with his work.

"How could you be so humble? I am in the advertising business for decades already and I know you have the talent. Your ideas are always impressive." 

"Khobkun khab P̂āa. So when are we required to submit the ad proposal then?"

"We have two weeks Nunew." Her eyes sparkle in anticipation. "I have a strong feeling that we will have this contract with Srichand. I have so much faith in you, Nunew. Be creative and original about the ad sweetie. It's about being beautiful something you know very well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It takes Nunew alot of sleepless nights to finish the ad proposal for Srichand. He had a schedule presentation with Mr. Net Siraphop, the Brand Manager of Srichand today as confirmed by Esther's secretary.

He look at the mirror and glance at himself one last time. Smart and business like. That's the image he wants the clients to see in him. But no matter how much he tried to look less sexy, he was often seen  too attractive by most of his male clients.

A lot of businessmen always tried their moves on him and badly wanted to date him.  Just like now, he was wearing a formal business suit. It was a black suit with a white crisp under shirt finishing off with a combination of black and white tie. His black trousers falls perfectly giving emphasize on his long legs and small waist. He looks smart and yes sexy.

His looked was even more enticing as his long hair was brushed up and tuck under his ears, neatly revealing his beautiful forehead. He looked even more beautiful. 

He grab his briefcase and left his bedroom. He saw his little angel waiting patiently for him downstairs with Margie holding him. 

"Mama, don't leave Winnie ..." The moment the little boy saw his Mama he was struggling to escape from Margie's arms and reaching his two small chubby hands to his Mama.

Nunew immediately put down his briefcase to the table and hold his baby.  "Baby, Mama needs to go to an important appointment okay?Promise, Mama will go home early and I will bring home Winnie's favorite icecream okay?"