Chapter 5

[Continuation of Flashback]

"Put me down! You big brown bear. Put me down!" Nunew hissed.

His button down shirt was slightly up and he can feel Zee's warm arms accidentally brush his stomach when he lifted him. 

"Is that how you gonna greet me? I'm big brown bear? Bear?" Zee ask.

His voice sounds amuse with Nunew's reaction. He put down Nunew but his hand still gripping the younger's wrist. He was dragging Nunew not caring if the latter was stumbling. If his grip wasn't tight Nunew might be hitting the ground already.

"My wrist is hurting. Let me go." Nunew yelled.

"Ssshhh. Keep quiet okay? It's late already. You'll scare those poor birds away. They are resting now. See that tree?" Zee said while laughing.

Nunew look at the tree and see some night birds resting on the branch of huge tree. Zee drag Nunew inside his car which he used to follow the teen awhile ago. He put the younger one in the passenger seat while he hurriedly went to the driver's seat. He make sure to lock the car doors because Nunew was really trying hard to escape.

He open the top window in the ceiling of his luxury sports car so that they have the moonlight as source of light just enough for them to see each other. 

He tried to hold Nunew's hand but the teen tried to pull it away. "P'Zee, let's just go back to your house. I'm sure your guest are looking for you." Nunew said with a frown.

"I'm sure no one will think that we are here. It's a bit far from the main house. The moon was so beautiful. Such a romantic night. Let's enjoy this moment." Zee said and then grab Nunew's hand again when he notice that the teen was not paying attention to him and just looking outside.

"Don't touch me." Nunew yelled.

Zee's brows furrowed. "Why are you acting like this. This is the first time you've seen me after two long years." Zee sounded hurt and angry.

He was yelling too. "This is not how I imagine you welcoming me. Do you have a boyfriend now? Do you replace me with somebody else? Tell me. I want to understand why you are acting like this." He harshly grab Nunew's face using both of his hands to force the teen to look at him. 

Nunew felt scared with Zee's action. "Let me go P'Zee. My brother might be looking for me."

Suddenly, Angry Zee went out of the car and then hurriedly dash to the passenger side. He drag Nunew out of the car and then open the back door and have Nunew on the back seat. He also followed and lock all of the car doors. He laid Nunew on the back seat while he lay on top of him. 

Seeing Nunew still struggling, he pin his both arms. "Shut up!" He shouted and then he ravish those red sinful lips not even caring if Nunew was hurting.

He continue to nibbles those upper plump lip hoping Nunew would open his mouth but Nunew keeps on struggling. He decided to bit the teen's lower lip which causes Nunew to open his mouth in pain.

Zee use this opportunity to push his tongue on Nunew's mouth. He explore every inch of that sinful cavern. The kiss was passionate and rough as he continue to suck and lick that lips that he miss.