Part 2 First Meet

"So you are back to being a Bachelor Abhiraj?"

Unlike back in University, the appearance of the Guy's. Convey their influential background, here in Café. Where's their charming look, was enough. To make them, objects of adoration by onlookers.

"Is that true? Did you really break up with Deepti? But today only you met."

"We don't even get to handle one. But here you like Pro. Cheers."

"Talent Kartik."

Replying with cocky, smirk on face. Despite being with many Girls he wasn't a two timer at least. He'll always make a clean break up, before going for another. And it was easy, because he won't be overly involved. With any one of them, No string attached. Hence Taking sip of his coffee, with a gaze fixed on his phone screen he just smiled.

"You're Talented indeed, either in breaking hearts or Bones. Hope that Guy survives, like your Ex-Girls."

"But this time, you've made a record. By breaking up too early."

"What to do, Sharan? I've told them in the beginning. No commitment, but they're not content."

Listening to the others, Just shook their head. Coming from a rich background, blessed with miraculous looks. It wasn't difficult for Abhiraj, Or his friend Sharan Mehra, Ansh Tanwar and Kartik Sehgal. To be a desirable candidate, for those who aimed for a rich stable life. That to through, the short cuts. Henceforth, be aware of such people, their tactics. They don't believe in commitment or love.

"Then what now? Are you going to find new prey? You seem quite Lost today."

"Not anymore, cause It's time we become responsible. For our future Kartik, and I'm fine."

"What a heart-breaking decision."

Before Ansh finished speaking, his cell phone started ringing. He checked the caller ID, it was from his Father's assistant.

"What happened?"

"Sir you've a meeting to attend, the partner wishes to meet you."

"Alright, Mail me the info, I'm coming."

Due to the fragile health of his Father, Ansh Tanwar, was handling family business on his behalf. Aware about his circumstances, no one objected when he excused himself to leave. But Once he left, Abhiraj finished his coffee, with patience, then spoke.

"Let's go guys. Time to teach someone punctuality and Consequences of treachery."

Getting up from his chair in rage, he picked his Wallet. While checking the text he received on the phone.

"Were you waiting for Ansh to leave?"

Asked Kartik, but He didn't reply, but the look in his eyes answered them. After all among them Ansh Tanwar was only one, to be an extremely righteous and law abiding person.

*********

"Finally we can relax, the task of form submission is complete."

Listening to this, he nodded but watched his friend's face. Growing wet with perspiration, He forwarded his handkerchief.

"Yes, I thought due to the fight that happened , we'll not be able to submit it today. But thankfully it's done."

Recalling the fight, which happened, while they both. Were standing in a queue, to submit their form. And heard the sound of fighting, later on learned. It was their Senior, having a fight with another student. Over the harassment of a Girl.

"Yes, now I'm even thinking of doing a part time job. But Bhai won't allow me."

Listening to this Ankit smile, having casual conversation. While balancing the bag in hands, they continue walking, towards the bus stop. Outside the college, to reach home.