Part 3 Secret Admirer

Sneha had no clear recollection of how she reached the hospital and admitted Ankit for medical aid. Fulfilling the mandatory legal formality while feeling so traumatised and weeping her heart out like a kid, her clothes were stained with the blood of Ankit. But she didn't bother about her appearance, instead she was worried sick about Ankit.

"Don't worry, Miss your friend's condition is stable."

Only when she heard doctors' words about Ankit's health, then only she breathed a sigh of relief and called her brother to inform him about the present circumstances.

"Yes, Sneha is everything alright? You call me this time."

"Bhai, can you visit the city-dutt hospital, I need you."

"City-dutt hospital? Are you alright, what happened to you? I'm coming."

He probed closing the file while standing up from the chair anxiously picking his Bag. Ready to leave already for the hospital.

"Bhai, I'm fine but Ankit, he got beaten by some people. Please come."

"Don't worry, don't cry. I'm coming."

As he disconnected the call, he was already out of his office. Rushing towards the parking area, he dialled the number of Ankit's father. But finding it busy he shook his head. Then hurriedly drove, towards his office to pick him up.

"Namaste Uncle, pardon me that I'm disturbing you at this time. But it's important Uncle, we need to visit the hospital."

"Why Sidharth? What happened? Is everything alright?"

"No, my sister Sneha called me. She informed me that Ankit was assaulted by a few people."

Concern for his son he spares no time. Notifying the peon to brief the Boss. On his behalf for his early departure. He then left with and after an hour of restless ride they both Reached the hospital and headed inside, where they saw Sneha standing outside the ward.

"How's my son? Who did this?"

Watching her, distraught. Sidharth immediately hugged his sister and patted her back, gently to calm her, he asked.

"Don't cry and calm down. He'll be fine, now tell us. How did this happen?"

Embraced by her brother feeling comforted she stopped crying and told him everything in detail. About the traumatising incident which made Sidhart furious. However, unaware about the identity of the offender he inquired.

"Do you know them?"

"No I don't."

Though she didn't get to provide details of his Identity. But their conversation was enough to make Shiv realise. Who they were, what they wanted. Feeling remorseful, for messing with people he couldn't fight with and realisation of how he unknowingly risked his Son's life made him tear up in pain.

"That's alright, let him get well. Then we'll filed, complaint against them."

"No, that won't be right."

"Why not Uncle? They deserve to pay for their wrong doings."

"No Son, It won't be wise for us to raise our voices against them."

Sneha too gets surprised as to how he could deny his right to get justice? When his own and only Son almost lost his life? Doesn't he feel enraged and desire to get justice? Curious, she too inquired.

"But why Uncle? Your only Son is in this condition. Because of them then why?"

"They're capable of dealing with law unscathed. Later they'll make our life a living hell."