Part 6 Unexpected Visitor

(Bas Naam hi sneha hai, sneh zara bhi  nahin hai dil mein). Only her name is Sneha, there's no affection in heart. Driving his vehicle he thought resentfully while recalling the conversation with her. When he sees a familiar car number and stops to approach the guy who was probably trying to fix his car.

"Hey buddy, Need help?”

"Thanks, But no thanks I'll manage.”

(Ha kehna to dono bhai behan ne seekha hi nahi).This brother and sister didn't learn to say yes. Before he could insist him to let him help Siddhart's phone rang and excusing himself he answered the call.

“Bhai, are you still in office?” When will you be back?”

"No, I'm on my way. Unfortunately my car broke down.”

"How did it break down? It has just returned from servicing last week.”

"It's machine Sister. Are you fine? You look stressed out.”

Engrossed in conversation with Sneha, he didn't notice how Abhiraj's expression darken at listening to the one sided conversation. He realises to stop messing his love tale more than it already is to which he needs to stop her.

“No, I'm fine, I just need to talk to you.”

"Alright. I'll be home soon. Eh you're still here?”

Disconnecting the call noticing Abhiraj, he spoke in disbelief. He didn't expect a man to be kind enough to stay after being declined.

“Yes, I couldn't leave a man in need when I'm capable of helping.”

“You are very Kind, Mr?..

“Abhiraj Solanki..”

Listening to the name, a frown appeared on Sidhart's face. Is he the one who thrashed Ankit? He thought, then looked at him more carefully than at his car. He didn't know the brand but he was certain it's quite a luxurious car. But how an arrogant rich guy like him can offer help to strangers on the street. No they can't be the same, thinking that he smiled.

"Pleasure Meeting you Mr Solanki. Thanks for your kindness, I'm Siddharth Singh.”

"Likewise, if not to fix the car, Mind taking a lift?”

Listening to his offer Siddharth truly got Embarrassed, he declined him from checking his car still he waited, now if he declines the lift it'll make him unreasonably  guilty. But taking a lift from a stranger? Made him feel wary, but does he have any option? He'll wait for a cab or auto but it'll waste his time. However now he was certain he's not the one who traumatised his sister or thrashed her Friend.

"Don't think too much, It's a matter of mere lift only.”

"But, you must've some work, how can I bother you by taking a lift from you, when you.”

"Like I said it's a matter of mere Lift, I don't mind helping.”

"Alright then, Pardon me, for bothering you.”

Taking his bag locking his car, he went to get in Abhiraj's car. Once they get settled in the car, Despite aware of his address Abhiraj viciously pretended to be unaware and asked him.

"Um, your address?”

Sighing he asked him off address, while driving, Recollecting her words from evening, A plan began to form in his mind as he initiated conversation with Siddhart, discreetly telling him about his work and study. While portraying himself as Ordinary student doing part time looking for a place to rent. Which surprised and impressed Siddharth alot.

"Thanks for help, Mind joining me for a Tea?”

"No not now, How can I? I mean.”

"A time spent on a cup of tea wouldn't take forever.”