Episode 17: Han So-hyeon's Award Ceremony

After the filming set was roughly cleaned up, Jin-yuk stayed behind in the university building to film a few more scenes. While observing the filming, Seong-sik and Junsoo couldn’t help but be amazed. It was fascinating to see someone they only saw on TV or in movie theaters come to life right in front of them.

“Wow, this is amazing. I never thought I’d meet Son Jin-yuk in person.”

“Hey, don’t just call him by his name in front of him.”

Seong-sik retorted to Junsoo’s remark, with a grin.

“I know that too.”

By now, filming had concluded, and Jin-yuk approached Yeon-woo and his friends.

“Yeon-woo, the director said he wants to take some additional location shots of the university campus, so he asked us to leave first.”

“Oh, really? Should we head out then?”

Following Jin-yuk’s guidance, the high school students followed him like ducklings.

“This is the van. Hop in.”

Seong-sik and Junsoo got into the van, both marveling at the experience of being inside a van for the first time.

“Hyung, have your friends gotten a lot younger these days?”

Sangwoo joked from the driver’s seat. Following Yeon-woo, Jin-yuk had invited high school students over to his house for the second consecutive day.

“Hahaha, that’s right. Are you going on a date again today?”

“Yes. I’m caught.”

Jin-yuk and Yeon-woo chuckled at Sangwoo’s response. Despite saying he’s “caught,” his face looked happy.

“What should we bring to eat?”

When Yeon-woo asked, Jin-yuk shook his head.

“Let’s just go and order something.”

With the kids in tow, the van quickly headed to Son Jin-yuk’s house, and before they knew it, they had arrived at Jin-yuk’s place. As they entered the parking lot, friends who had been in awe since the entrance gathered around Jin-yuk as he got out of the van. They took the elevator up and entered the house, guided by Jin-yuk.

“Alright, let’s go in. Come on, guys.”

“Wow, thanks to Yeon-woo, I’ve been to Son Jin-yuk hyung’s house.”

As they entered the house, Seong-sik and Junsoo’s eyes widened from the entrance.

“Wow, this is incredible.”

Seong-sik and Junsoo marveled as they wandered around Jin-yuk’s house. Even Junsoo, who usually teased Seong-sik, was too excited to do anything but explore.

Seeing these kids, Yeon-woo quietly apologized to Jin-yuk.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. They’re just kids. They’ve never been to such a nice house before.”

“Hahaha, it’s okay. Yeon-woo, you really talk as if you’re not kid.”

“Well, that’s true too.”

Yeon-woo smiled quietly.

Seeing Yeon-woo’s interaction with his friends, Jin-yuk thought that Yeon-woo was strangely mature for his age.

“Well, should we order something before the award ceremony officially starts?”

“Sounds good. Hey guys, come over here.”