Episode 25. Variety Show

Seeing Yeon-woo suddenly appear from behind in the troublesome situation, the two of them were taken aback and their expressions turned sour.

“Cosa intendi?” (What are you saying?)

Ah, are these Italians? They must have been the ones who shot the Italian gun today.

Soon after, fluent Italian flowed from Yeon-woo’s mouth again.

When Yeon-woo worked in the overseas department, he spent the second-longest time in Italy, right after the Middle East.

“Gentlemen, these people are my team members. Look for another opportunity.”

Unlike dramas or novels, most issues in tourist destinations can be solved with gentle conversations since incidents involving public safety are rare. However, even if the problem didn’t escalate physically, it would be virtually impossible for ordinary people to deal with Yeon-woo.

Upon hearing Yeon-woo’s polite yet firm words, the men extended their hands in a peaceful gesture, acknowledging the situation and walked away.

“Yeon-woo!”

With a terrified expression, Han So-hyeon and Choi Mi-hyu joined in unison.

Yeon-woo smiled as he looked at them.

Despite being a famous actress, Han So-hyeon was quite easy-going in personality. While Hawaii was relatively well-known as a tourist spot, going out at night was risky behavior regardless of gender.

“Although the area around the hotel is relatively safe, it’s nighttime. What brought you two out without others?”

So-hyeon held up the bag she was carrying.

“Hehe, I was curious about American snacks. But it turns out there are a lot of Japanese snacks.”

Even though it’s less than the mainland U.S. in terms of distance, Hawaii sells a lot of Japanese products due to the high number of Japanese tourists.

“Want to join me on this shopping trip? Or do you want to take a stroll by the beach in front of the hotel?”

“Let’s take a stroll! Even though you’re minors, you’re still guys.”

At Choi’s words, Yeon-woo smiled slightly. In his past life, when Yeon-woo was responsible for security, it was common for him to protect key figures designated as priority targets by terrorists in war zones where explosions were a daily occurrence. However, So-hyeon and Choi Mi-hyu, who were currently receiving first-class personal protection, didn’t seem to realize that. As they walked along the beach in front of the hotel, the two chatted casually about the incident from earlier.

So-hyeon and Choi Mi-hyu continued chattering about the earlier incident as they walked along the beach in front of the hotel.

“By the way, what language was that? How many languages do you speak?”

“It was Italian.”

“You know Italian too? You’re really amazing!”

“Anywar, those were Italian men, right? They seemed quite handsome.”

At Choi Mi-hyu’s words, Yeon-woo felt a bead of sweat forming.

‘Did I distrub on Choi Mi-hyu’s chance? Haha.’

Choi Mi-hyu is in her early 40s, but he’s still single.

“But I was scared.”

“Yeah, I was scared too. So-hyeon.”