Chapter 8: Band.

The band had practise today and I'm invited. I mean I am basically at the boat all the time hanging out with Luka.

But yeah kitty section are pretty good.

They have potential.

Luka wants me to be apart off the band in some way.

I can't play any instruments and I just have anxiety doing things unfunny of too many people anyway so I don't know.

Rose and Juleka agree with him and so do the others.

But I don't know.

They have a gig coming and I'm invited so yeah.

I went 'home' the other day just to update Tom and Sabine about were I had been and to grab sokethings Mari and Adrien was there.

"Great your back you fucking freak"

"Fuck off you deformed shit."

"Shithead"

"Why don't you go clean your cooch you stink off fish."

Adrien laughed.

"What are laughing at"

"That is what the smell is" he said chuckling.

She just got up and stormed passed me.

Me and Adrien grinned at eachotger before I went to grab my stuff.

I was about to leave when.

"Wait Y/N stop"

It was Adrien.

"Take me with you. Don't leave me with her."

"Fine come one then"

Me and him walked to the boat.

LUKAS POV

I saw Y/N coming back and he was with Adrien they were laughing and talking.

I felt something anger. Anger towards Adrien. I felt jealous off him I wanted to be the one with Y/N. I want Y/N all to myself.

I walked up to them.

"Luka hi" Y/N looked at me smiling.

"Hi cutie"

I took Y/N into my arms and hugged him I glared at Adrien.

I let go of Y/N.

"Shall we go in then."

"We shall"

we walked back onto the boat Y/N was walking ahead off use while me and Adrien walked behind.

"So.." he said

"So"

"Guitar"

"What about it"

"You play it"

"Thanks for the update"

"I play piano"

"Good for you"

"What is your problem?"

"You"

"Why"

"First you took Marinette and now you're here being all besties with Y/N."

"I didn't steal Marinette I don't even want her I want to leave her but I can't. Hurt her and I ruin my best friends relationship."

"How"

"He's dating her best friend. I only said yes to the relationship because I was manipulated into it."

"Really."

"Yeah I'm fucking gay aswell."

"Wow."

"Look me and Y/N are friends I'm not gonna steal him from you."

"You can and will"

"What"

"Look at you the top teen model in the world army's off fans in love with you you're classically good looking and you like men you can take him from me in a second just like how Mari left me for you Y/N will too and I'll be alone again because of you."