Chapter 33: Gonna

The case was pretty much over when Gabriel lunged for Adrien after this revelation.

Long story short I got off and Gabriel got 20 years in prison.

We had a party to celebrate.

I was drinking when I noticed Adrien sitting alone out on the balcony away from the party I took one last sip of my beer and went over to him.

I sat down beside him.

"You alright?"

"Yeah" he said whipping away tears.

"You don't have to lie to me I'm here for you."

"I'm fine."

"Adrien."

"I SAID I'M FINE!" He yelled.

I felt myself start to tear up and just walked away.

"Y/N wait"

I kept waking.

And I went back to drinking then dancing then throwing up then dancing and drinking and drinking some more.

I love partys.

I snogged Luka kinda felt bad considering I would have tasted like alchol but he doesn't complain then again I did scare him a little when I beat up Gabriel.

But who cares he fucking deserved it.

I twerked on Luka.

I went home and fucked Luka. Adrien walked in wanted to apologise. I fucked him aswell.

People made edits of me in court and sad ones of adrien.

Someone decided to get arrested and then they beat the shit out off Gabriel.

Gabriel is in a protected wing in the prison because he got his ass kicked too much.

"I was named world's sexiest man.

I've been on vouge.

I've been cast in a movie.

There is a documentery on the band

I'm one of the most famous people in the world.

And I have my parents and my sister too thank for all of it. As much as there deaths caused me much pain if I hadn't lost them I would not be here speaking to you all today. Thank you." I say commencing my speech.  It's been 3 years since I came to Paris now I'm 19 and have two amazing boyfriends but my story is not over.

A/N and that is the end of this book.
A sequel will come focused on the throuple. I know this ending may seem suden but i needed to end this book because I knew where it needed to go but not how to get there so I'm ending it so I can start a sequel to it. Goodbye for now