Chapter 9: Play

The band was doing sound check I was sitting with Adrien watching them.

"Y/N I need to tell you something"

"What?"

"I'm gay"

"Really"

"Yes and there is more."

"There is"

"I told Luka. He was talking about how he doesn't want me around you and talking about how I stole Mari and I told him how I don't even want her and I'm gay and he started talking about how I'm a model and I was gonna steal you from him. I don't want to get in the way off you two and I didn't want to tell you but I feel like I have to."

"I'll deal with it don't worry. I'll admit you are attractive but I really do like Luka so."

"And I wouldn't dream off ruining your relationship or whatever you guys acctualy are."

"I honestly don't know myself."

"Well let's watch them play."

They played for a good hour before taking a break.

I pulled Luka aside for a talk.

"Y/N what is it"

"What the fuck have you been saying to Adrien"

"What?"

"Don't play dumb with me couffaine."

"Nothing."

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"Fine I told him to stay away from you. I don't want you spending time with him I don't trust him."

"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO I CAN AND CANNOT SPEAK TO. YOU DON'T CONTROL ME INFACT YOU GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW I'M YOURS AND YOU DON'T WANT ADRIEN TO STEAL ME WHEN YOU WON'T EVEN TAKE ME ON A DATE OR ANYTHING YOU JUST THINK I'M YOURS. WE AREN'T IN A RELASTIONSHIP AND ANYWAY ADRIEN IS MY FRIEND MINE YOU DON'T GET AN OPINION ON THAT LUKA AND YOU ESPECIALY DON'T MAKE IT KNOWN TO HIM!"

"But you're mine"

"Screw you Luka."

I stormed back upstairs people were staring they probably heard me I walked to Adrien.

"Let's go. Now."

"O-ok" he said getting up.

We walked off the boat and left.