Chapter 25: Single

Honestly done with this.

It's been a month since the breakup.

I had to make a statement about how Luka and I split. I did not go into detail about it.

The Internet did not like the news.

They blamed it on the interview. In some ways it was but in some it wasn't.  I honestly can't stand that people are trying to take sides. People are attacking Luka.

I have an interview today.

*time skip*

"So tell us what is your opinion on how the internet took your breakup."

"I think it's fucking stupid. We broke up just leave him alone he didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one who officially ended it. It didn't work out so just get over it and stop harassing Luka it fucking pissess me off."

"I see well can you tell us what acctualy happened."

"I don't want to go into much detail but I will say it started on the night of that interview. I spirraled. I got mean. I fucked it up because I couldn't calm down because of what happened. I can admit I fucked up."

"Ok but is there any animocity between you and the band."

"I know alot of them are mad at me and I honestly get why but I do not have any issues with them."

"Well then. Do you have any plans to begin a solo career."

"Yes and no. I want to but I know any music I make will be compared to the bands. I do have rights to skyfall though but I don't want people to pit me and the band against eachother."

"Of course and are you in a relationship now."

"No. No I'm done with relationships for now."

"Ha, of course. Well what is in your future."

"No idea to be honest. Might write a book release and album maybe I'll be an actor who knows but I just want to make people happy."