Chapter 24: Slut

I fucked Adrien.

What is wrong with me.

*time skip*

It's been a week since the argument apparently Luka knows I slept with Adrien.

Why did I do this.

I know they have a rehearsal today and I'm gonna go.

I'm bringing Adrien because he has a car and I'm not gonna drive the limo.

LUKAS POV

A silver mercades pulled up by the boat.

Everyone looked at it.

We all know its Adriens car.

Y/N stepped out off it wearing black trousers a white shirt under a black trench coat.

Adrien got out too he had black jeans and jumper with a grey trench coat.

The two walked towards the boat they seemed annoyed at eachother and thats when Y/N pushed Adrien into the water off of the bridge onto the boat.

Everyone gasped.

Y/N just kept walking looking angry.

He got on the boat kept walking grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me into the acctualy house part of the boat.

We ended up in my room and Y/N removed the coat.

"I'm so fucking sorry Luka." He said looking like he was about to cry.

I just stared at him not talking.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I just got so overwhelmed with the stress from arranging the interview and then the question and everything just built up and I exploded and when I did that fucking thing with Adrien I fucking cried because of how much I wish it was you instead. I know you're mad at me and I get it if you want me to go and just not speak to you again I will. I just wanted a chance to talk to you."

I just stared at him still.

He looked sad and annoyed.

"FINE JUST IGNORE ME YOU GET ANNOYED WHEN I DON'T TELL YOU HOW I FEEL AND NOW WHEN I DO YOU FUCKING BLANK ME. I LOVE YOU LUKA AND I KNOW I FUCKED UP I ADMIT THAT BUT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T FUCKED UP MULTIPLE TIMES ASWELL SO IF YOU WANT US TO BE OVER THEN FINE WE ARE DONE"

He stormed out the room and slammed the door I just broke down.

Y/N'S POV

I just stormed up the stairs grabbed Adrien who had got out the water and got in the car.

Adrien looked at me as I just broke down in his arms.

"We're done. Me and Luka we're done."

He just held me as I cried my eyes out to him.