6th

Yipee!

New update!

I know I'm late (again) and I'm really sorry for that.

And this time I won't promise for an early update because I know that I can't. I have got a very busy schedule and hardly get any time to write.

Busy girl!

Hahaha! Forget it.

But I will really try to update as soon as possible.

Here comes the dedication part. This chapter is dedicated to @AarushiKakwani being the first one to comment for the last chapter.

Ya ya! I know you all wanna read the chapter. Fine. I'm going. Hahaha

Enjoy.....

Chapter Six

It was a man. That was the last thing I was sure of before I passed out.

Jason's POV (Now you know the man?)

I was standing while my arms held her. I picked her up in my arms and and placed her on the side of the road, keeping her away from the scene that was going to take place over here.

I saw the man running towards us. He noticed me staring him. He paused for a moment but he made his way straight towards Kim. I blocked his way by standing infront of her. He paused at his spot.

"Get off my way man." He yelled.

"What if I don't?" I raised an eyebrow.

He was staring me like he could eat me alive anytime. But then he relaxed, maybe a plan working in his mind. He gave me a challenging look. Well this rat doesn't know what he is dealing with.

"Then I'll kill you before I get her." He snapped with a smirk.

"In your dreams." I answered with a smirk wider than his.

He burried his hand in his coat's pocket. I could see his hand coming out of his coat's pocket only to find a gun with it. He reloaded his gun and placed it's mouth towards me.

"So what do you think now smart ass?" He said roaring with evil laughter.

"Try it." I stated as simply as I could. He narrowed his eyes at me and shrugged.

"I guess this man has just got free from an asylum." I read his mind.

"I have never been to an asylum. Have you?" I asked him. His eyes grew wide at this. It reminded me how Kim did that in the morning. Humans are fun.

"C'mon shoot." I yelled to him making sure that this time he saw my fangs while I spoke.

His eyes grew wide the moment I closed my mouth.

I took my steps towards the man. The man was standing far away from me. He started taking his steps back.

"H-Hold there or I'll bury all the bullets in your chest." He was shivering.

I gave him a challenging smirk.

He tightened his grip on the gun and I watched as his fingers reached the shooter.

I didn't really think of the amount of courage still left in him for doing what he did next.

Boof!!

The bullet left the pistol. It could hit me only if it was a little faster.

Poor bullet. Must be sad you can't even touch this hot guy.

I was planning to get out of the way of the bullet but then a mischievious plan landed into my mind.

Instead of getting aside I catched the bullet even before it could touch my chest.