14th

OH MY GOD!!

My story finally completed 100 votes and I have more than 1000 readers!!

I love you guys!!

I love you so much!!

Thank you to all those who gave this story a chance!!

Thank you so much!

And this chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers!!

Thank you so much guys!!

Enjoy!!!! :)

Chapter Fourteen

"Shit Elena! How could you forget clearing this place?" I heard Jason shouting at Elena as the shadow dragged me out of the house.

I looked back and saw Alex running behind us and all the others following behind.

Alex had a tracking power. So maybe he could sense where the shadow was going as he followed us.

"Leave me," I shouted.

"Sorry princess but not yet," I could feel the darkness in his voice.

"Please let me go," I pleaded once again trying to yank my arm away from his hold.

"Jason," I shouted knowing that he couldn't hear me.

I turned around and they were still following.

"Help me," I shouted again.

The shadow just kept me dragging.

"Elena say the spell," I heard Alex's voice.

I heard Elena shouting some words. They were just like the ones that Jason had said when he came to save me. Maybe that spell was used against shadows.

Elena kept shouting the spells as all of them kept running in our direction.

Suddenly the shadow stopped. I took this as an advantage to get my hand free and I got it free very easily. I thought I had to peotest a lot to get it free. I ran back towards all of them and when I looked back the shadow fell to the ground.

I reached them and stood next to Jason now facing the shadow. Elena kept speaking and her voice grew thicker and louder as she spoke them. I watched as the shadow was now lying on the ground. He looked lifeless.

"Thats what you deserve," I shouted.

"Alex can you see it?" Marcus asked.

"No... I can just feel it. It's getting weaker. Keep doing this Elena," Alex said.

Elena nodded and continued her spells.

Suddenly there was a blue light above the shadow. I thought not only me but everyone could see it. I watched as the light became brighter and brighter and all of us had to cover our eyes with our hands.

When we removed our hands the light was gone and there was no trace of the shadow.

"Is it dead?" Drake asked.

"Yeah kind of," Elena said. "Must be rotting in hell," She added afterwards.

"Are you okay Kim?" Jason asked looking around him.

He is a stupid! He knew I couldn't answer him but he still kept asking.

"She can't answer you Jason," Elena said.

Disapponitment flashed through his features.

"Lets head back to your place,"

With this we walked towards the house.