21st

Chapter Twenty One

Its been a day since Jason kissed me and we both made our confessions but I'm still going crazy each time I thought about it.

I had just returned from school and now I was going for a movie with Jessica.

My phone rang. It was Jessica.

"You are coming right?" She asked the moment I picked up.

"Yeah," I said.

"I hope you are not bringing Jack with you,"

"Ofcourse not. I know it's our outing," She laughed. I laughed with her.

"Fine. I'll meet you at the theatre," I said and hung up.

*

I was standing outside the theatre waiting for Jessica. The movie was starting in five minutes and I could tell I was red with anger. I tapped my right foot impatiently.

Just when I was about to call her again I saw her running in my direction from the parking lot.

"I'm so sorry. There was crowd in the parking lot,"

Poor excuse but I decided to let it go or we would not be there before movie starts and I hate missing the start.

"Fine," I said and we both rushed inside the theatre.

We were going for an action thriller.

We were lucky since the movie started the moment we were seated. We didn't have time to buy popcorn and maybe we were not getting any before interval. None of us would go and buy the popcorn missing the movie.

I was bored now.

There was no action in this movie!

I would definitely take my money back after the movie ends. I almost slept during the movie but something woke me up alarming me. Someone sitting on my right side placed his hand on mine.

What the fuck!

I stood up straight on my seat to look at the person.

"Excuse me?" I said when he didn't leave my hand. I could actually slap the person.

"Yes," He turned his head in my direction leaving my mouth hanging open.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered so that Jessica won't hear me.

"What do you do in a theatre?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know you are following me," I whispered. "So now tell me why?" I demanded.

He seemed to think for a moment.

"You know that shadows will come back to us right?"

I nodded.

"So I have to be around you," He stated.

"Ohh,"

*

After the movie ended Jessica left in her car and I waited for Jason to join me.

"We are riding in your car," He stated looking around him.

I frowned.

"Where is your car?"

"Estate,"

"Why?"

"Because I knew we would run from shadows. I didn't want to harm my car and you wouldn't want to leave your 'baby' around," He said using his fingers in air and rolling his eyes.