12th

Hii guys!

100 votes yet not reached but I'm still updating for those who did vote.

This chapter is dedicated to @jessica_5 for the lovely banner on side.

Okay I know this one's short but this is just a fun chapter...so ENJOY!!

Chapter Twelve

"Hey," I said as the map slipped away from my hands. I looked up to see the person's face.

"I am so sorry," He said as he bent to pick it up.

"No that's okay," I said.

"Here," He said as he returned the map back to me.

"Thanks Drake," I said.

He smiled.

"So map hun?" He smirked at me. Why was everyone smirking in this house?

"Yeah...umm..I got lost...so Marcus gave me this," I said.

His mouth formed an o-shape.

"So are you sure you can find your room through this map or I can help you," He offered.

"Ohh no need...anyways thanks," I said.

He nodded and with that he knocked on Marcus's door. He entered after knocking.

I looked towards the map and started making my way towards my room.

After walking for about ten minutes I was standing outside my room. Finally!

"It wasn't that bad," I whispered as I entered my room.

I turned on my heels to close the door. And when I turned back towards the room I almost jumped looking at the figure sitting on my bed.

"Jason...are you trying to kill me?" I said as I lightly patted my chest to recover from my pounding heart.

He got up from the bed and I never realised when he moved. And the next thing I knew was that I was pinned against the door behind me by Jason.

I looked at him. He had the same angry look on his face he had before I went with Alex.

I tried to get away from the side but he blocked it by keeping his hand on the side. I tried other side but his hand covered that side too.

I looked up at his face. His eyes were glowing with anger. I looked at my side as his fists tightened.

"You know right now I'm very angry at you," He whispered.

Hun? Angry?

With me? But why?

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little scared.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

'What did I do?' I thought to myself.

He looked at my face like I knew what I had and I was pretending that I didn't know.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean," He said and this time when he opened his mouth I saw fangs.

Shit!

He was really very angry.

'What if he bites me again' I shuddered at the thought.

I shivered. His lips curved up into a smirk. That hot killer smirk!

I decided to call for help. All the vampires in the house had been very friendly.