8th

Chapter Eight

"This is the best thing that could ever happen to me." I said as I took a step a closer.

"What?" He asked but he very well knew what I was talking about.

"Meeting you." I said, slowly as I took one more step towards him.

A smile crossed his face but it was soon replaced with a look of guilt.

"Its the worst." He said, turning away from me.

I held his hand in mine forcing him to turn back.

"Look at me." I pleaded.

He shook his head.

"Please." I could feel the pain in my own voice.

He moved his feet indicating that he was going to turn.

He was just half on his way when I pushed myself into him. I hugged him.

I wrapped both my arms around his waist, my head under his chin.

I could feel his hands raising to hug me back. He placed them on my shoulders as one his hand wiped my hair off my neck.

His hot breath was brushing my neck. He brought his mouth closer to my neck. I could feel it. An electric shock run down my spine when he touched me.

But then it happened-

"Aaahh." I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Something very sharp pierced through my neck. It was very sharp. It was that when I realized that Jason was bitting me.

I placed my hands on his chest trying to push him away but his teeth were not leaving my neck. He was trying to rip off my throat like a wild tiger sucking the life out of his prey. I screamed.

"I warned you." He said taking a pause but then he continued bitting at the same spot.

When he had paused for a moment I saw something that freaked me out. I saw fangs!

Bloody fangs!

He was sucking blood. Jason was a vampire!

I could see the blood running down my shirt. He tightened his grip not allowing me to leave.

"S-Stop p-please." My voice was barely audible.

It seemed that my heart was throbbing in my neck. I could hear my heartbeat.

"NO" I screamed as I sat up straight.

I panicked as I rubbed my hands on my shirt I was wearing to check the amount of blood it was dipped in.

But there was no blood!

I rubbed my hand on my neck. But there was no pain anymore and no blood.

Why did he bite me?

Where did he go?

And the most important one where is the blood and the pain?

My heartbeat was back to normal when I realized it was a dream.

"A dream. Relax. Just a dream." I muttered.

Strange! It took me minutes to realize that it was a dream. It was very realistic.

I wanted to call for Jason but the dream had already set a very bad image in my mind for him.

Although I knew that he won't hurt me, but the wild Jason that I saw today, is hard to forget. Even though it was just a dream.