13th

A very early update!

I expect votes ;)

Enjoy!!!

Chapter Thirteen

I felt the presence of a hand on my arm. I wanted to open my eyes but I was not able to do so. I could feel everything around me but I was not able to move a single muscle of my body.

"She will be here within minutes," I heard a voice which I thought was Marcus's.

"Is she going to be alright?" A voice came from beside me and the hand around my arm tightened. It was Jason's voice.

'I'm alright. C'mon you can read my thoughts Jason,' I said in my head.

Why wasn't he able to read my thoughts?

'Help me move please. I'm not able to,' I tried again.

This time I tried to move again but I failed once again. I struggled to open my eyes but inspite of many attempts, I failed. I decided to give up.

But how is that even possible? I could hear them. I could speak in my mind but I couldn't move. And to top it off, Jason was not responding to my thoughts.

I decided to give it a last try. Jason's hand went to my forehead as he rubbed it gently. I relaxed under the presence of his hand on my forehead.

He became my strength. I struggled hard this time to atleast open my eyes.

'Try Kim try' I chanted in my brain.

Shoot!

My eyes shot open.

'Yes I did it' I mentally hugged myself.

I looked at my side. Jason was sitting beside my bed and he was looking right in my eyes as my eyes locked with his. But he didn't move. He kept rubbing my forehead gently.

"Hey you see I'm awake now," I said softly. But he kept rubbing my forehead giving no response. I twisted my legs, my hands, my arms but he just kept rubbing my forehead.

I sat up straight on the bed. When I looked back at Jason he was not looking at me. He kept looking at the same place he was looking before and his hand was moving rubbing something just like before.

I was confused. My eyes traveled from his face, down his arm and when they reached his hand I jumped back and stood away from the bed.

I was still lying on the bed with Jason's hand on my forehead. Actually it was just my body because the real me was standing here.

Jason kept rubbing her forehead. He was rubbing my forehead. Actually my body's forehead.

Jeez!

'Am I dead?' I thought to myself and panic rose in my nerves.

"This is not happening," I closed my eyes.

I opened them and nothing changed.

My body layed on the bed.

"I'm a soul," I muttered under my breath.

I saw Jack standing on the door and Marcus was leaning across the little cupboard. I ran towards Jack.

I waved my hands infront of his face.

"Jack..can you see me?" I shouted.

"Jack," I found my voice thicker because of the lump forming in my throat.

"We have called a witch Jason. She'll see her," Jack said.

I ran towards Marcus. "Marcus can you see me?" I found my own voive so small as tears cascaded down my face.