Chapter 3: Jasper

We slowly made our way back to camp, everyone was tired including me. Octavia has 3 big gashes on her leg that Bellamy would definitely kill someone for. We lost one of our friends. And we didn't even get any food or water. "I'd say that was a very successful journey," I say sarcastically to the group.

"Oh be quiet Elena," Finn said, glaring at me.

"Some getting a bit ma-"Before I could even finish my sentence Clarke cut me off. She seems to be good at that, cutting people off.

"Wells!" Clarke yelled. She was ahead of us, so she saw it first. Then we all did. Wells, the chancellor's son had Murphy in a headlock with a knife up to his throat. I thought he was good. We all made our way down the little hill to get to where they were fighting. Octavia was using Monty as support but as soon as Bellamy saw her leg he dashed over to her side. "What the hell are you two doing!" Clarke says to Wells and Murphy. "Wells, let him go," and almost on command, he did. Murphy got up and was going to attack him but some of his friends held him back.

"Where's the food," Bellamy says noticing our empty hands.

"Oh it's coming by helicopter, no you dipshit we didn't get it," I say to Bellamy. He glared at me while Octavia chuckled in his arms.

"We were attacked," Clarke says, as she probably didn't want us fighting.

"By what?" Wells questioned.

"Not by what, by who," Clarke corrected him "Everything we thought we knew about the ground was wrong, there are people here, survivors," A gasp came from the crowd, that then spread out into whispers.

"Where's that goggles kid," Bellamy asked. I'm surprised he even noticed he was gone, you know with him being so self-centred.

"A spear through the chest." I say looking to Monty whose best friend was just taken "But he's alive. Once he got speared we all ran, but then we heard him groan, we went back for him, knowing he was alive. But he was gone. The grounders took him," I say addressing everyone. Everyone began to panic, worried about who was out there and what they wanted with us. In the end, the crowd dispersed and everyone went of to discuss this new Information with their friends. Whereas I didn't have any friends down here so instead I decided to go check up on Octavia.

"Hey Octavia, you ok?" I say from behind her. As I sit down on the same log as her and look at her leg. It's bandaged up by someone's ragged shirt and has stopped bleeding.

"Mhm I'm fine," she says looking at me "How old are you?" She questions, almost as if it had been on her mind.

"I'm 12," I say looking around the drop ship to see if I notice anyone else I may know.

"12! Geez you are young then,".

"Funny, Bellamy had the same reaction when I told him," I say with a slight chuckle. And as if right on cue, Bellamy approached us.

"Talking about me I see," Bellamy says looking from his sister to me.

"Oh get over yourself," I say standing up and about to walk off and leave the two of them. I don't like Bellamy to be honest so the quicker I can get out of there the better. But as I walk away he grabs my arm and spins me around to face him.

"Drop the tone," he says in an almost threatening manner, while clearly getting mad at me.

"Don't touch me," I say trying not to draw to much attention as I yank my arm out of his grip. "I don't know who you think you are, but your not in charge of me, you might have everyone else in camp wrapped around your finger, but not me. So don't touch me again, got it," I say. Now that's what I call badass, but I blame it on adrenaline.