001.

Felix's eyes watched as the long-haired boy ran across the field. His hair was blowing with him, and he was so in love with the thought of hyunjin. He was so in love with the visual of hyunjin.
His hands gently let his head rest in his palm-a shy smile when hyunjin stopped.

All he could do was watch hyunjin from afar.

He had no chance with someone as famous and handsome as hyunjin. To himself, he was nothing compared. He would just be another guy or girl who likes hyunjin. He was nothing special.

Hyunjin bent over to grab his plastic water bottle, laughing with his friends, his perfect white teeth showing when he did. His smile was just as breathtaking as him. His body was a mixture of muscular and slim. He looked good in any type of clothing.

Felix wasn't even sure hyunjin was into guys. Hyunjin's sexuality never surfaced around the school, and it was never clear who hyunjin had sex with or kissed. All people knew was that hyunjin wasn't the type to commit to anyone. He slept with several and loved none.

Plus, why would hyunjin want someone so inexperienced? Felix had never held hands with any guy, let alone kiss one. He was a virgin as well, and he'd never gotten that close. He was too insecure of himself.

He hated almost every part of his body. He hated how almost pale he was, and he hated his freckles, he hated himself in general. Why would hyunjin want him anyway?

Felix hit his lip, his heart moving so aggressively when Hyunjin's eyes averted to Felix-wondering why the blonde was staring so passionately at him. He shut the plastic bottle, setting it down. His friends were speaking to him about different topics, while his eyes remained on the blonde-haired boy whom he didn't know the name of.

Felix looked down. He was scared hyunjin would notice the flaws in Felix's existence. But, he was saved by the school bell, dismissing them to lunch. Felix shot up from the bleachers. Throwing his bag over his shoulder, he was nervous.

He hated it when he was nervous. He stuttered-a lot. Felix stepped down carefully, not wanting to fall down the stairs and embarrass himself like the loser he was known to be.

Yet, he didn't know the guy watching him from afar. His arms crossed, curiously intrigued by Felix.

Hyunjin's eyes were kept on the blonde, as he didn't know the guy's name. It was odd. He'd never been interested in a guy. But he suddenly was. He didn't mind trying it out, though. He had a couple of gay friends anyway.

"Who is that?" Hyunjin asked, his arms crossing, tilting his head back to get a better angle, staring at his legs, and returning to his backside. His body was beautiful, almost feminine, with his specific curves.

"Felix? He's in my 3rd period, kinda quiet, why?" Hyunjin bit his lip for a moment, a smirk.

"Nothing, he's cute."Chan, his friend, just raised an eyebrow, holding his bottle in his two fingers. "You said you weren't into guys." Hyunjin shrugged at the confrontation. "Never said I wouldn't try it. He seems easy to mess with, and I've been looking for excitement."

"You're so messed up." Chan laughed, running his fingers through his hair, poking the side of his cheek with his tongue. The two were opposites. Chan had a boyfriend he'd been with since his first year of high school.

While hyunjin couldn't find a committed relationship, he was afraid of love, fearful of getting too close to someone. He was scared of the thought of marriage.

"Felix does seem kind of easy, though, and he doesn't have any friends either." Chan laughed.

"So he's lonely?"

"Yeah, about right."

"That's even better then?"

Hyunjin's lip curved up into a teasing smile. He was opening the entrance for the both of them.
Hyunjin's mind was now set on making Felix his play toy. He planned to use Felix when needed, only using the innocent boy for his desires. It sounded perfect to someone as cruel as hyunjin.

_______________

Hi, so I'd like to say a couple things, This book is going to be a more Angst vibe. A couple of warnings:

Manipulation, smut, gaslighting, foul language, body dysphoria.

Honestly I love books like this, why I don't know. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYYY :))