012.

Felix opened his eyes, noticing he was in his own home. He adjusted his sights. Looking around his bedroom, he saw hyunjin taking small steps around the room as if he was just being curious.

"Hey, sleeping beauty, we have school in 30 minutes." He said with a sarcastic smile. Felix's head was in the worst shape ever. He felt as if he could throw up from the aftermath of the drinking.

He rubbed his face with his hands, sitting up to face his mirror. "This is a cute room. It fits you," Hyunjin mumbled. It was too early to hear Hyunjin's comments. Felix stood up, sliding the house shoes on.

It seemed hyunjin changed him as well, weird.

Felix bit his lip, noticing how he looked. He looked terrible again, and he sighed, picking up his glasses from the side table. He seriously didn't want to wear contacts.

"You wear glasses?"

Hyunjin asked. "Asking so many questions.." Felix said, bending down to grab the uniform. "Just curious about you," Hyunjin said.
Felix removed his shirt. He was truthful, too tired of dealing with hyunjin.

It wasn't like hyunjin hadn't seen it already. He grabbed his uniform, sliding it on as well as the tie.
Hyunjin could only watch in Curiosity. I'm watching Felix plug in his straighter and do a simple skin care.

But what made him even more curious was why Felix was covering his freckles.

"Why are you covering them?"

Hyunjin asked.

"What?"

Felix questioned, looking at hyunjin through the mirror."You don't need to cover them. They look fine on you." Felix just put the makeup down. "Sorry, I've been made fun of for them, so I don't appreciate them much."

Hyunjin just ignored Felix's words. Continuing to look around, Felix grabbed a wipe, hesitantly removing the foundation he put on top of them. Hyunjin thought Felix looked nice, so it was a sign.

Hyunjin opened one of Felix's drawers, looking around. Felix wasn't paying attention. His head tilted, a look as he picked up what looked like condoms. Why would Felix have these? Hyunjin pursed his lips and just put them back. He was sliding them back into the drawer.

"Thank you for taking me home and changing me," Felix said; he tied his shoes and quickly grabbed the bag. Hyunjin didn't respond, and he just stood up with Felix following him.

Hyunjin thought about last night, and he wondered how the couple was doing.

Jeongin watched Chan put his shirt on. His brain filled with worrisome thoughts; yesterday night was what set him off. He knew something was wrong.

But Chan wasn't telling him."Babe." Jeongin said, sliding off the bed. He was off this morning as well.
He just stood to his feet, a small smile. He hoped this wouldn't end the way he thought it would.
Chan looked over his shoulder at jeongin, who was now behind him.

"Yes?"

"Was yesterday fun? You didn't seem that into it." Jeongin asked, pulling him into a hug and laying his head against Chan's back. Smelling the familiar sweet Cologne, it was so comforting to jeongin.

"Yeah, it was fun."

He tried to discreetly remove jeongin to walk across the room and grab his bag. But jeongin noticed how Chan's hands gently broke the wrapped arms against his waist.

"Did I do something?"

Jeongin asked, his voice almost giving out as he whispered these words hurtfully.

"No, you didn't, I'm just tired."

Chan responded.

"You aren't like usual. Even yesterday, you seemed as if you didn't want to talk to me." Jeongin raised his voice, letting Chan hear him. "Jeongin, we're fine, let it go." Chan's phone buzzed, making him take his phone out of his pocket.
Let it go? Jeongin thought. He was watching his boyfriend leave the room. They usually talked arguments out.

But chan was avoiding it.

______________

So many updates naurr