017

"Hey, lix," Jeongin asked, flipping over on Felix's bed to look at the blonde on his phone as well. He moved in just nicely, and he was sleeping on the couch, though, as he found it more comforting. "There's a party tonight. I just found out. I figured because I was single, I could have freedom.
Jeongin smiled. "Sure, we can go," Felix responded.

"What was your guys' relationship like? If you don't mind me asking." Felix requested. "Well, I met him when I was alone. I didn't have anyone, and he was nice to me. Then he started flirting, but I rejected him at least twice before I tried it." Jeongin said, looking at the white ceiling of Felix's bedroom.  "He took me on dates a lot." Jeongin felt his heart sink, realizing it was over.

"Always bought me things because he had actual money. I didn't care about that — he's great in bed, though. That was a bonus."

"What?"

Felix questioned, a disgusted look on his face. "You have no reason to give me that look. You look like a leech attacked you," Jeongin said. "What?! No! I'm just going to say I slipped down the stairs." Felix pouted.

"Whatever, how did you guys even manage to do that."

"None of your business," Felix said playfully. "Cmon! I wanna know." Jeongin flipped on his stomach, eagerly looking at Felix. "Fine, the locker room showers."Jeongin gasped.

"We were quiet, though."

"We're you?"

Jeongin asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes... I'm not that loud." Felix frowned. "Can't believe you let him have your first time. No one even knew he was into guys."
"Yeah, it seems it's all he wants from me,"  Felix said.

"You're single, right? You can find much better than him."

"Yeah, I guess." Felix shrugged, yet he didn't want better. He wanted hyunjin. Because Hyunjin was all he could think about day by day.
He sort of disliked it.

"Let's go to the mall," Jeongin said.
Felix couldn't understand rich kids nowadays. They had the money just to go out and buy one million-dollar things for one event. Jeongin had wealthy parents, just like any other popular kid, but he chose to be humble rather than being a snob.

Which is what Felix liked.

"Y'know, if you have money, why are you staying with me?"

"Well, I like you; you're fun to be around. I'm not wasting my money on an apartment — plus, I'll help pay the bill." Jeongin smiled.

Felix nodded.

Today would be eventful.

_______________________

My friends say the weirdest shit like why are we putting dicks in a fan..

unrequited love - hyunlixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें