031

"So what are you saying?"

Felix looked hyunjin in the eyes as he said this. It was like he knew the answer; he didn't want to accept it.

Hyunjin bit his lip, waiting for Felix's response. "We can still talk and continue whatever this is... I just won't be around often and want to focus on my studies. I have the right GPA to attend the top university; I can't give it up like this."

"I understand."

Hyunjin said.

"As long as you don't leave me."

"I can never do that, hyunjin. I'm attached to you, emotionally and physically. It's sickening." Felix said, tilting his head to look at hyunjin.

"I shouldn't have gotten this attached to you."

Felix honestly said.

Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed, and he pulled Felix back before the boy could fully walk away from what he had just said.

"What do you mean?"

"We aren't dating hyunjin. It makes sense not to fall for someone you aren't even dating."

Felix responded he was right, hyunjin loosened the grip of Felix's wrist. He let him go after hearing that.

"So, what if we try."

"Try what?"

"Dating? After we graduate, we could try dating because I want to be with you. I've never felt this way for someone but you, and if you want to try -" Felix pulled hyunjin closer, his lips against hyunjins. Their lips fluttered against each other.

Hyunjins slender arms were placed against Felix's waist before Felix pulled away with a small smile.

"Sure, we can try. I have to get to class - I won't be coming over today either. I'm redoing assignments."

Felix turned around, walking away with a smile before waving cutely. The sun was blazing on his perfect skin and freckles; he was beautiful, and he looked happy.
How was someone like hyunjin able to make an angel like him happy? Hyunjin didn't think of himself as a good person.

From the beginning, he thought it would be like any other nightstand he used to do, but it was different. It felt different.

Felix was truthfully different. Felix was his own emotion that hyunjin felt. Felix individually affected how he felt.

He was in love.

Jeongin was sitting in his bedroom, looking towards the wall, and Felix, was typing down different assignments. He was so focused he didn't notice jeongins thinking face.

"What if.. I chose Chan."

Jeongin said.

"What do you mean?"

Felix asked. Hearing those words made his fingers stop pressing against the keys of the computer.

"Minho's a good guy, but somethings off I can't comprehend it.. and when I look at Chan, it's like I'm so happy just by glancing at him."

"So do what makes you happy, and something is off about Minho. Feels like you two are in the same position."

"What do you mean?" Jeongin asked, sitting up from the headboard.

"Like you both are trying to fill voids that you lost."

'Damn' was all jeongin could think, a small bite to his lip as he looked down. "Like you both lost someone important and need someone to fill in for each other. As your best friend, I say go with Chan. He's willing to change and never does it again."

"So, I should end it?"

"Yeah, if you feel the way you feel
Then you should be honest about it."

Jeongin nodded. He sighed for what he was about to do. He could already feel the guilt.

________________

Next chapter is gonna be gooodd