029

Flashback

Hyunjin stared in silence, looking into the eyes of the gravestone in front of him. He was a straight-A student and never smoked, drank, or went to parties. Although some of his friends did, he wasn't like them.

This was before he ruined his life with girls, sleeping day by day to forget his pain. His mom meant the world to him. Now, the world was gone.

Hyunjin couldn't even cry. He didn't want to feel a hand on his shoulder. It was Minho. "I'm not going to pity you. I know it's not what you want." He said, patting Hyunjin's shoulder as he stood next to him. "But I do want to say she didn't deserve it." Minho slid his hands in his pockets, looking at the same place Hyunjin's eyes were glued to.

Hyunjin finally turned around; this was the last time he'd see his mom's face. He just sighed. "I'm just gonna lay down." He said to Minho he didn't want to get up either.

He knew exactly what he was going to do. He ran his fingers through his hair, ignoring other people's looks; he looked them all in the eyes, seeing the pity in their eyes. He didn't like it at all.

He specifically didn't like his aunt staring into their souls as Minho was trailing behind him.

She had a worried look in her eyes.

"You shouldn't even be drinking this much." Hyunjin heard; his eyes were still narrowed from shock and tiredness, and his brain was sending almost shock waves to keep his body stable.

"Don't tell me what to do."

Hyunjin said to Chan.

"Hyunjin, I will physically take it from you," Chan said sternly. This made hyunjin sit on the glass, knowing how severely dead Chan could be.

"Don't use this as a coping mechanism; you'll hurt yourself instead of making it better."

"Nothing is gonna make it better."

"Hyunjin —" Chan was cut off. Watching his best friend stand up to his feet to do God knows what. Chan was tired of protecting him all the time, and he was stupid with His actions. He was barely at school and barely had time to study usually.

He stopped caring.

Chan just looked to the ceiling before feeling a weight on his lap. He knew exactly who it was, but he wasn't phased by it.

"Something wrong?"

The pretty voice asked him, making him look up at his boyfriend.

"Just worried about hyunjin."

Chan placed his hands on Jeongin's thighs, squeezing them like a stress ball. "He'll be fine, I promise. You just have to give it time." He said. The two had been dating for a year now, Chan's longest relationship ever.

End of flashback

Hyunjin opened his eyes, and he felt as if he was healed. Only for one reason: he turned around on the mattress, looking at Felix, who was sleeping soundly.

"Hey, get up," Hyunjin whispered, yet he pulled Felix closer, letting the blonde wrap his leg around Hyunjin's body, pulling him closer.

"We can't miss any more days." Hyunjin laughed, feeling the boy's head buried in Hyunjin's chest, comforted by the scent.

Felix didn't even want to get up, and it was so warm in Hyunjin's arms.

But he finally gathered himself and pulled away, a frown as he did, sitting up to look at his feet.
He just groaned. He truthfully did not want to go.

_____________________

I love cigarettes after sex, specifically starry eyes