019

Jeongin was sitting, waiting for Felix to get the drinks; he'd taken a slight moment as it was grounded with people.

He looked around at different guys, secretly trying to find his type. Yet, none matched til his eyes focused on Chan, who was sitting on the run-down leather couch. He was alone as well. Looking around, he was in the same situation as jeongin.

Chans' eyes followed the gaze that was watching him, making eye contact with jeongin, the two staring at each other for a good minute. With every emotion returning, jeongin finally looked down at his lap, finding it interesting now.

"Hey, we're friends now, so."

Jeongin was surprised to see Chan now sitting beside him.

"You came alone?"

"No, with Felix."

Jeongin replied with a small smile.
Chan hadn't realized how much he loved jeongin. He only realized it when jeongin left how empty it was. He didn't understand what he had in front of him.

"So, are you looking for someone?"

Jeongin asked with a fake smile.

"I was, but I didn't find anyone."

"Same, everyone here is just not my type." The conversation was so fake. The two hated they were trying to move on.

"Yeah."

Chan chuckled, taking a sip of his alcohol; he sat it Down gently, looking around.

"Yknow, hyunjin and everyone else are here. If you want to sit with us, you can bring Felix." Jeongin nodded slowly, seeing the blonde approach him, holding two drinks in his hand.

He was a little surprised to see jeongin and Chan together and talking. But he slid the drinks down gently.

"We're going to sit with the rest. Is that okay?" Felix looked at the two of them.

They still looked in love.

Felix nodded. He watched them together in their world, talking about things while Felix followed behind. Honestly, he didn't mind third wheeling.

When they approached the group, Hyunjin was sitting, his hips pushed forward. He looked bored, considering the rumors surrounding the two — hyunjin didn't seem to care. He smirked at Felix, which caused Felix to go into a spiral of emotions.

Felix hated how the only seat was beside hyunjin. Felix just gently sat himself down beside hyunjin,
Crossing his legs.

Hyunjin's eyes looked at Felix, noticing how he hadn't said a single word.

"You're ignoring me, aren't you?"

Hyunjin asked.

"N-No."

Felix scoffed.

"You are, you aren't even looking at me." Felix finally looked at the long-haired boy beside him. He looked so good, but Felix hated it.
"You guys wanna play truth or drink?" Someone suggested.

Felix was truthfully paying attention as everyone else was; he just watched everyone else. They looked happy, not to mention how jeongin had a genuine smile when Chan spoke to him.

It was sad knowing they were together anymore. As the drinks went around, people laughed and embarrassed their friends. How was this fun?

"Jeongin!"

Jeongin frowned, a small giggle soon after. He was waiting for the question to be asked. "Do you still like Chan? It's a rumor." Jeongin's face slowly fell. He just looked around, noticing how it got quiet.
"I.." jeongin mumbled. He could feel Chan's eyes on him. He quickly picked up the drink. He couldn't confess his true feelings.
He took the shot quickly, slamming it on the floor. Chan was confused, a solid look on Jeongin's face.

The conversation moved on, luckily. Jeongin stood up, beginning to feel conscious. He could feel everyone's head thinking about why jeongin didn't answer.

"Jeongin?"

Jeongin heard from behind him as he walked. "Why are you following me?" Jeongin said aggressively. He opened a bedroom randomly, attempting to shut it, but Chan blocked it. He was walking in the room as well.

"You cheated on me, Chan, and now you're chasing after me? You're so fucking confusing."

"Jeongin, calm down.." Chan said lightly. He motioned his words with his hands, watching jeongin visibly calm down.

"I'm just worried."

"Why?"

"Because you just left like that."

"Because I still like you, Chan, I can't move on. You were my first for everything — my first to treat me right."

Jeongin said.

"I can't forget you, Chan, and I love you." Chan heard Jeongin's voice, which was so breathy and tired. He sounded hurt to admit he still felt a certain way.

Chan couldn't think of anything to say. He just knew the tension was rising the more they looked at each other. Chan took a few steps closer, looking jeongin in the eyes.

Jeongin looked him back; he could sense what they both wanted to do. Jeongin leaned in slowly, pressing his lips against Chan's, feeling the soft texture between them. Jeongin didn't want it to get this far, but Chan's arms wrapped around Jeongin's waist as the kiss turned into a make-out session.

But jeongin finally got himself together, realizing he was kissing his ex-boyfriend; they we're done with each other; they weren't getting together again.

Jeongin pulled away, his hands holding Chan's shoulders, practically forcing him off. "Chan, we aren't together anymore. We can't do this," Jeongin said. "Yeah, you're right, sorry." Chan nodded. He agreed to jeongin's statement, but he didn't want to.

He wanted to continue.

But why?

"We should move on."

"Yeah."

Chan nodded.

Yet, they were still looking at each other. It would take 50 people to break the eye contact apart.

"Plus, we're friends."

"Yes, right."

Jeongin hummed.

He turned his back, beginning to walk, but it didn't feel right just walking away. He felt his heart beating quickly when he was apart from Chan, a lousy heartbeat.

Fuck it, you only live once, right?

Jeongin swiftly turned around, crashing his lips back on chans. But this time, the kiss was much more aggressive, Chan pushing jeongin onto the bed, hovering over him as their lips were connected, his hands roaming all over on jeongins body. He missed this already.

_____________________

Oh my goodness