037

"What the hell are you doing here?"

Jisung asked. He shut the door behind himself, almost slamming it behind him. "I'm minhos friend.. I can't come here?" The guy smirked.

The guy that Jisung was supposedly dating wasn't Jisung's boyfriend; the two just did it a couple of times. To make Minho jealous, jisung only said it was his boyfriend.

"I ended it between us changbin. I'm with Minho again, and I'm happy," Jisung said, looking the man directly in his eyes; he had nothing but evil in them.

He leaned in, his lips hovering over Jisung's ear. "Are you? Because the way you said my name that night didn't sound like Minho made you happy."

Jisung's eyes widened. He just pushed into his chest, clearly embarrassed about how right changbin was.

"That was once—"

"About four times jisung."

Changbin leaned against the wall, smiling at Jisung. "Okay, it was four times — I told you I'm done having sex with you, you're minhos friend, it's wrong," Jisung admitted. After Minho began ignoring Jisung for a couple of files and a computer screen, jisung looked for something else. He hated being ignored.

He loved attention.

"Hm, whatever." Changbin crossed his arms. "I'm serious. I told you, I'm done. I'm happily married to the love of my life." Jisung said sternly, poking the muscular side of changbins shoulder, passing a deadly glare before turning around.

"The way you looked at my Jisung, you wanted more from me, but you fell in love again."

"I was always in love with him. I just needed a void to fill."

"You're more heartless than me."
Jisung stopped in his tracks, taking a deep breath and exhaling when he opened the door. Jisung smiled, placing a smile on his face.

Felix was sitting at a table alone. Hyunjin had left him. It wasn't on purpose, obviously. He had to talk to his family. His eyes averted over to Jisung, who'd suddenly left a room, an unknown man behind him, felix didn't think much, his middle finger circling around the top of his drink, turning back to look at hyunjin.

He was so handsome and tall.

He was perfect.

Felix could only admire him from afar, like how he used to.

But now, he was closer than ever to hyunjin, he'd seen hyunjin naked and exposed, he's seen hyunjin vulnerable and letting his gaurd down. It was a different type of hyunjin no one else but Felix saw behind the curtains of hyunjin's movie.

But it was the fact Felix was the only one to experience this. Felix was grateful.

He'd found the one, the one he never wanted to leave. He'd fallen in more profound than expected. He gained friends and a little more self-confidence. He'd gained pure happiness.

The world finally seemed like a bright world with hyunjin here, and he didn't know what he'd do without hyunjin.

__________________

Omg you guys